Go to page Previous  1, 2

Was supposed to go to a halloweenparty at saturday, and on monday. On saturday I did not go because my GF had an alleged headache, so I did not bother to go alone. On monday I did not go because she broke up with me on sunday. This is crap.... I did manage to scare some costumed kids on my way through town though, but that was unintentional...and a result of my dour mood.

Johan Schubert Moen
Pamela Muir wrote:
Hi David,

I'm an old married lady, but I do remember what it is like when a relationship ends or changes.

You certainly do not look "old"...

Quote:
I hurt for you. I can also say from experience that time really does heal all wounds. I wish you the best.

Thanks, Pamela. I appreciate the moral support from you and everyone else on this fine forum.

BTW, your costume is definitely great--I envy folks like you who can take sheets of various textiles and create a costume from them. Apart from some largely self-taught leather work (I once took a pair of short Minetonka moccassins and turned them into a recognizable pair of "bear's paw"/"cow's mouth" landsknecht shoes), I have no such skills myself. :)

Best,

David
Johan S. Moen wrote:
Was supposed to go to a halloweenparty at saturday, and on monday. On saturday I did not go because my GF had an alleged headache, so I did not bother to go alone. On monday I did not go because she broke up with me on sunday. This is crap.... I did manage to scare some costumed kids on my way through town though, but that was unintentional...and a result of my dour mood.

Johan Schubert Moen

Sorry to hear about that, Johan. Hang in there, sir--stay strong.
No costuming or trick and/or treating for me. I had a house full of Boyscouts watching scary movies. I did manage to get a review written in spite of the noise. :D
David Black Mastro wrote:

Sorry to hear about that, Johan. Hang in there, sir--stay strong.

Thank you my friend. The best of luck to you as well!

Johan Schubert Moen
One good thing about Halloween is that you get to use all that armour you have spent good money on...

[ Linked Image ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: