Looking for a clever, powerful name for my ATrim Saber
Just Got this Awsome Atrim Saber with a tinker Scabbard, i need some good ideas on naming this.

anything, new, clever, latin, greek, african just something catchy!

pics will be up soon..

ohh and also if you've named your sword and want to tell people, how and why, post it..... im hoping im not the only fanatic in the world.

lol

Regards, Landon

Attachment: 25.55 KB
singlesaber600w.jpg
this is it!! but mine looks so much better i have photos but there to big to post....*#$#

Last edited by Landon M Morris on Sat 29 Oct, 2005 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Well as far as the name I cannot help you, but I would like to tell you that I think that is one very beautiful sword and that I very much admire it, the amount of curve in the blade is just exactly right to my personal taste. A real eye catcher! Was it a long wait? When did you get it? Now that is a worthy sword to show off with pride!

Happy Collecting,

Bob
Sabre name
Divisor Invictus

It just sort of came to me.

JSA
Whats Latin for B@# A^! Cutty Thing?
I generally prefer to let a weapon reveal its own name to me, if it is worthy of having one. But if you'd like a suggestion, how about Kinados? It's Greek for fox, but can also denote a cunning rogue. Odysseus was described using that word more than once in The Iliad. Your saber looks swashbuckling enough for it.
Yeah let the sword name itself. When I first cut with my Albion Knight, I was totally caught off gaurd by the ring of the blade after the strike. Having never cut before, it never occured to me that a sword could sing. I haven't named my sword per se, but every time hear her sing, the name Callas pops into my brain. I wouldn't intentionally name her, but I think she's trying to tel me something. Admittedly, I'm completely insane. ;)
Gladius Hunniscus :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: