Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Well - as a former Dungeons and Dragons player, I have speculated on what i would carry into the Gygax game if I had to go. I'm opting for my A&A Type XX for the big guys (penetrating dragon scales is tough), but for general carry, those dungeon corridors can be narrow, so I'll also take my Henry V. Just right for tight confines.

Attachment: 24.91 KB
FullLength.JPG

Attachment: 8.24 KB
FullLength2.JPG

Weapon Choice
I am staying completely out of the theological aspect of things, my views are very different though I was raised in christianity. I will only say I am not an atheist.

Weapon choice? Dayum, well I am a rookie folks, I gotta go with something I am familiar with and I have only handled and bought A&A swords, so I will go with the sword that was my first selection after a 2 year contemplation and I will stand with my German Bastard Sword.

Happy Collecting,

Bob
What weapon I'd use depends on how well-armored the demons I'll be facing are. Therefore, I'd need to bring at least three: the Daneaxe I'll be hafting over winter break for dealing with light stuff, an A&A flanged or spiked mace for thick-armored stuff, and an Albion Crecy as a general-purpose tool.

A crossbow and a Mossberg shotgun wouldn't be a bad idea either... ;)
Interesting topic! I think I would carry around a nice longbow with around 50 arrows :D . That and my Albion Crecy would be perfect.... Hmmmm the holy hand-grenade of Antioch doesn't sound like a bad idea ;) . ....."And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying,
'O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine
enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and the people
did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans
and breakfast cereals and fruit bats...'
Carl Goff wrote:
What weapon I'd use depends on how well-armored the demons

The word is that we'll be wearing Nortonarmouries' indestructible hybrid polyurethane Orc body armour.
Abandon hope, humans! Muahahaha!

Attachment: 27.79 KB
671.jpg

Heh. Mace time. :p
Anton de Vries wrote:
Carl Goff wrote:

The word is that we'll be wearing Nortonarmouries' indestructible hybrid polyurethane Orc body armour.

I got my can opener :lol:

Attachment: 77.57 KB
[ Download ]
Nice halberd Eric ! I assume you own this one ? If that is the case we need more pictures more details, start a new topic ....... pretty please. :cool:
Anton de Vries wrote:
Carl Goff wrote:

Well, when you put it that way I think I will start with a Steyr HS .50 to thin you guys out a bit and then go to A&A's Gothic Mace and Horseman's Axe, one in each hand.

I will also be wearing a darkened suit of gothic plate armour as well.

Attachment: 57.96 KB
s Axe.jpg

Attachment: 15.52 KB
A&A Gothic Mace.jpg

Attachment: 30.32 KB
Steyr HS .50.jpg

Sorry to ressurect an old topic, but nevertheless...

To start off, I'd want this Lutel Warhammer (at 7 lbs, it should handle unarmoured and armoured opponents fairly well...)
[ Linked Image ]

However, I would eventually tire from using this weapon (kind of heavy to swing around for a long time, I'd imagine), and I'd want to switch to either my Albion Crecy, or the Albion Norman (although the Talhoffer/Agincourt aren't out of consideration, or even the Dane, can't wait for *that one* to come out :D )...

As for armor, a good suit of lamellar and boiled leather will suit me fine, as well as a Viking/Migration spectacle helm, and some vambraces.

For a shield, my weapon choice doesn't really seem to support it (lots of two-handers), so I guess it's out. [/img]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: