Good buying experiences
Just wanted to put a note in (after checking with the moderators et al) about Mr. Tim Lison. I just purchased an A&A French gothic mace from him. The transaction was extremely smooth. Mr. Lison was prompt in his response to any questions and got the mace to me in record time. Thanks Tim!
Tim is pretty new to the community, and I have a feeling this might be a bit embarrassing to him, but since Russ already made him blush....

I have had a few PM conversations with him, and I know that he is putting together a nice collection.

Hi Tim, and we are glad to have you around.

Gordon
Jame Aldrich the good!
James Aldrich is currently selling off several items over at SFI. If any of you are considering buying something from him I highly recommend him. The ax that he sold me showed up exactly as described at a rock bottom price and in a timely manner. If only all transactions were this smooth!
I merged this stuff to make a single topic to hold these kinds of posts.
Aww-shucks! You guys are the greatest. Sniffle. (It's just something in my eye, dammit!) Both Gordon and Russ were great to deal with concerning classified transactions. Since we're gettin all mushy, I would just like to say how cool myArmoury is altogether. I've been on other forums and none of them compare in terms of service or members. I've really been able to use this forum well to enhance my favorite hobby-the collecting of medieval European swords. Russ brings up the classifieds which I think are great, as I've gotten some great deals and been able to provide others with some! Hip hip hurrah to Gordon, Russ, and all of the myArmoury community!
Wow, there's a lot of love here. :lol:
Yeah, I thought it worthwhile for folks that are buying stuff to let other people know that a particular seller is a good person to work with. I suppose eventually we might have to have an analogous thread for poor sellers I don't know...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: