Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Blade Show West 2003 Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Stephen S. Han

PostPosted: Mon 25 Aug, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Blade Show West 2003         Reply with quote

The Blade Show West is fast approaching. On calendar for 9/19-9/21 at Ontario Convention Center in Ontario, California. Hours are: Fri 12-7, Sat. 10-6 and Sun. 10-4. Admission is $9.00/day, Two Day pass is $14 and Three Day pass is $18.

Go to http://www.collect.com/shows for current list of exhibitors, seminar schedule, etc.

I'll probably go on Saturday, since I punch clocks for a living.

Ontario Convention Center
2000 Convention Center Way
Ontario, CA 91764
(909) 937-3000
Keith Larman
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Mon 25 Aug, 2003 6:30 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Well, come on by and say howdy. I was hoping to have *something* done to sell at Blade show since I'll probably go all 3 days and hang out at Bugei's table. I might have a thing or two to show people even if I won't have anything to sell.

Okay, to be completely honest it will be my little vacation. I've been working way too hard and way too worried about too many things. Not being a guy who punches a clock for someone else I don't get paid vacations. So I its been a *looong* time since I've had much in the way of time off let alone a weekend. So my wife and I agreed a few months ago that the entire 3 day weekend is mine, mine, mine. An excuse to talk with friends, drink beer, that kind of stuff. Big Grin Of course that will give me the entire weekend to look at stuff too. There's always a few things I like to see while I'm there. But usually the most important part for me is just meeting those folk I only know by USERID on-line or by phone.

Keith Larman
http://www.summerchild.com
Ron Luciano

PostPosted: Mon 25 Aug, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Hi Steve         Reply with quote

Hello there Brother of the Turcael! Hope all is well with you. Would love to see the Pacific version of the Blade Show, but....
Is it time for the Atlanta Show yet???!!! Laughing Out Loud Nice to see you over here!

Best regards,
Ron

I have not tarried in long journeys over the surface of the sea, nor have I feared the threats of enemies or wild beasts, O strong leader, Maurice, go well good friend; I discern through such sweetness, the beauties of the country life, a safe return and nobility. Lift high the wine vessel. Such things are worthy of remembrance.

HMS ADVICE 1705
Stephen S. Han

PostPosted: Mon 25 Aug, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Keith,

Yes, it would be great to meet up with you there. I was at the Atlanta Blade Show and met a number of people from the online community. I found this to be a rewarding experience; yes, even dealing with David Stokes. (That's just a joke there, David Big Grin ) Will try to be there bright and early Saturday morning.

Ron,

Hello back to ya, Brother of Turcael. Glad to find you well. Saw the pic of the bluderbuss. With that and the Turcael, you're ready to spearhead any boarding party.

I'm counting the days til Atlanta myself, as I'm sure many others are.

I'm also scheduled to go to Las Vegas Classic in January. Oy, I have to go to Vegas? It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. It should also be interesting since the knife show coincides with Antique Arms show.
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Mon 25 Aug, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Stephen S. Han wrote:
I'm counting the days til Atlanta myself, as I'm sure many others are.

I'm planning on going to Atlanta, too. I'll try to talk many people into it as sort of a "gathering".

Quote:
I'm also scheduled to go to Las Vegas Classic in January. Oy, I have to go to Vegas? It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. It should also be interesting since the knife show coincides with Antique Arms show.

As you know, I'll be in Vegas for that show, too. That's an exciting one for me, as it's another opportunity to see and handle authentic antiques. Oh yeah, and they let you buy 'em and take 'em home too!

After the antique arms show, there's the Classic show that same weekend where Vince Evans and many other makers will be displaying their work. Exciting stuff.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
David Stokes

PostPosted: Mon 25 Aug, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Har Har Har Stephen, ya so funny!

It will be a hard thing for me to make it to that show, but that email you sent me Stephen , twisting my arm , making me go, well i just might, we will see how the new job goes
Ben Sweet

PostPosted: Tue 26 Aug, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

No Blade Show West for me....just to lazy to go down + I hate L.A area traffic and just was at the BACKA...But will be going to the LVCS and plans are to go to Atlanta for 04' CFO cleared the way....and dont know yet where the 2004 Las Vegas Sword Show will be during the Feb 13th-14th will be at that one too

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Blade Show West 2003
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic