Minnesota Renaissance Festival...
Less than two weeks to go before the fun starts again. For those of you planning on attending, make sure you stop by Arms & Armor's booth where, in my opinon, you can handle the best reproduction blades on the market today. You will also be able to watch demos of me doing what I do best. So, stop by and meet the people behind the Oakeshott Institute and ARS.

http://www.renaissancefest.com/MRF/home.html

Cheers,
E
Thanks for the invite Erik! Dang, I wish I was a little closer and could swing by to say hi! Oh well, only 1500 miles or so... :D

Anyway, good to hear that you are doing public demo's like that, people need to see what real armourers did, and what real arms and armour looks like. Bravo!

Cheers,

Gordon
Thank you Gordon. It has been a good time so far this year. Lots of people. I will get some pictures this weekend to show all of you what a good time it is and to show off the wonderful display of all the sharp pointy things. :D
I would be there if it wasn't for the intervening 700 miles. The renaissance faire I attend doesn't have an A&A booth, or any armouring demos. :(
Well that truly must suck. In addition to my all day mail demos, Chris and Craig put on four others. Two on forge work and two on swordplay. Each is highly informative and fun to watch.
See you guys need to come down and visit Bristol. We're having a great time this year with the CSG guys running your booth here this year. Now that the military guild is right next door, we could have one heck of a time!
I have always wanted to come down there and see the place, but the drive is a wee bit too far. Here it only takes me an hour and a half to get to the booth. Plus, I can make money at this one. :lol:
Money? What is this money you speak of. :)

Well, if it ever fits into your budget you'd have a very warm welcome down here. Otherwise, I'll have to see about getting up by you guys next year. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: