Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Credit Due Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Patrick Fitzmartin

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Credit Due         Reply with quote

Greetings All, I hope this is the right place for this. If not, I leave it to the discretion of the the moderators. Big Grin
I have made 3 fine accquisitions on the Marketplace here. A DT 2104 from Steve Fabert which has moved onward. An Albion Squire Line Viking from Ray Deancona which I have fallen far too heavily for. A DT 2070 from Lloyd Clark, a very unique accquisition in itself.
All these gentlemen were excellent to deal with. I offer this public thanks because I would have not been able to experience these fine additions to my collection without them. To add a definitive "not last" and "not least", I would like to add a profound thanks Nathan because these were here and nowhere else.
Why all this? Due to my financial constraints and "heritage" Wink I work the "previously owned market" really hard. That is really the only way I can add the "nicer stuff" to my collection. Eek!
This brings us back to "heritage". Since I can't bring all these fine gentlemen under my hall, fill them with fine food and drink and pleasurable company, the least I can do is say a very public and loud THANK YOU!!!!! In and by the old ways gentlemen, Sincerely, Patrick Fitzmartin
Gordon Frye

Reading list: 15 books

Spotlight topics: 2

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Very decent and thoughtful of you, Patrick. You deserve thanks yourself for doing this in such a public fashion.

Cheers,

Gordon

"After God, we owe our victory to our Horses"
Gonsalo Jimenez de Quesada
http://www.renaissancesoldier.com/
http://historypundit.blogspot.com/
Lloyd Clark

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Right back at you, my friend.

Patrick was extremely thoughtful and polite in his dealings with me and I would highly recommend him to anyone that wishes to do business with a true gentleman.

You have a standing invitation to come to Wisconsin and dine with me, my family, and my Company.

Cheers!

Cheers,

Lloyd Clark
2000 World Jousting Champion
2004 World Jousting Bronze Medalist
Swordmaster
Super Proud Husband and Father!
Steve Fabert

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Patirck, you are entirely welcome. It is good to know that you appreciated owning the sword even for a comparatively short time, and that it has now moved on into the hands of others who will also enjoy it.
Patrick Fitzmartin

PostPosted: Sun 13 Mar, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Gordon Frye wrote:
Very decent and thoughtful of you, Patrick. You deserve thanks yourself for doing this in such a public fashion.

Cheers,

Gordon
Greetings Gordon Frye, Why thank you sir. Trust me, my thanks alone is for the good deals and the opportunity to get them. Big Grin Sincerely, Patrick Fitzmartin
Patrick Fitzmartin

PostPosted: Sun 13 Mar, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Lloyd Clark wrote:
Right back at you, my friend.

Patrick was extremely thoughtful and polite in his dealings with me and I would highly recommend him to anyone that wishes to do business with a true gentleman.

You have a standing invitation to come to Wisconsin and dine with me, my family, and my Company.

Cheers!
Greetings Lloyd, My profund thanks for the invitation. If I ever make it back up there, it will be during the summer. I grew up in Minnesota so the winters scare me after the amount of time I have spent here in the South. Eek! If you ever find yourself coming to Texas, yell at me. You have a roof here sir! Big Grin Sincerely, Patrick Fitzmartin
Patrick Fitzmartin

PostPosted: Sun 13 Mar, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Steve Fabert wrote:
Patirck, you are entirely welcome. It is good to know that you appreciated owning the sword even for a comparatively short time, and that it has now moved on into the hands of others who will also enjoy it.

Greetings Steve Fabert, Rest assured it was not an easy decision to let that one go. There is still some "residual angst" over it. I really hope the new owner cherishes it as it deserves. It did however help me accquire a "previously owned" Albion Gotland which I am oh so happy with. Big Grin Sincerely, Patrick Fitzmartin

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Credit Due
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic