Hello all!
I wasn't sure where to post this. I hope this is the right place. :lol: Just wanted to say hello. I'm also a member over at SFI. I see a lot of familiar faces here. :) I currently have a Windlass Drac, and a Towton and dagger on the way from MRL. I will eventually own an Atrim or three, if I can stop buying these damn Windlass swords...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to myArmoury, I hear you on those MRLs, I have an MRL European sword (it is currently in several different pieces waiing to be put back together) a Valiant Armory Agincourt and Kris Cutlery gladius. I hope you enjoy your time here and are able to to pick up some useful info. :)

- Joel
From one Towton owner to another, welcome!

Enjoy your time here. There are lots of cool pics in the albums, good reviews and articles to check out, too.

Again, welcome!
Hi Scott...

Welcome to the forum!

ks
Welcome aboard chap,
the towton looks a good buy, :cool:

Best,
Lee.
Hello and welcome!

I hope you come to feel as at home here as at SFI.

It will also be good to have some more variety in posting about products, or maybe more posts about different price range of swords---post away about the Windlass and Atrim stuff as you get them, please!

:D
Welcome aboard Scott. Enjoy your time here, lots to see and do. Would like to hear more about the Towton as well. I have two MRL pieces in my collection (presently) a Scottish back-sword that was dis-continued sometime ago and the matching dagger.

Cheers,
Bill
Hey folks,
I split the Towton-specific info off into its own thread.
Chad Arnow wrote:
Hey folks,
I split the Towton-specific info off into its own thread.

Sounds good. :)

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. :)
Welcome Scott! I'm rather new here too. There's some great info at this website and some very knowledgable people. You've come to the right place. :D -Ted

PS - yeah, that Towton's a nice one!
Welcome aboard, Scott, you will learn alot here!
Thanks for the warm welcome. :) My order should be arriving from MRL early this coming week, so I'll let you know how the stuff looks/feels. Unfortunately, I don't have a digital cam yet, but you all know what the Towton and Scottish Dagger look like anyway. :lol: I am considering doing some "home improvement" work on my Drac, and I will hopefully get a digital camera in time to take some shots of it as I go. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: