Go to page Previous  1, 2

Congrats, Jeff! I'm glad to see your wife understands the sword thing, many significant others don't! :)
Oh,Jeff: Nice new wife also and all the best, I might have been distracted by the sword and my congratulations needed a little more elaboration ........ LOL.
Congrats Jeff,

Long life and happiness to the both of you.

You mentioned the fat content of the cake. Better watch your intake on that stuff. Steel breast and backs are a bear to tailor.

Bill
Congratulation! Cake!?! I may have found a new cutting medium. Will it fit on a cutting stand? I'll start with a sheet cake and move up to a twinkie as my aim gets better/ :lol:
Congratulations, Jeff! Now I know what I am going to demand of MY wife if I ever have a wedding!

Jeff Johnson wrote:
Regarding the name, she SO loves not having to constantly spell out it for people, like she did her former convoluted German last name. "No, it's spelled W... U... R.. T......"

I know that feeling. And it is my first name that is oddly spelled. On top of that, my first name is normally a last name. You should see some of the looks I get.

Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Congratulations: But is that another technique to give a patina to a sword? How long do you have to keep the icing on the blade and does it work better than the vinegar and salt or the lemon juice technique .......... LOL.

Man, I gotta keep you away from my swords. :p

Mark Mattimore wrote:
I may have found a new cutting medium. Will it fit on a cutting stand? I'll start with a sheet cake and move up to a twinkie as my aim gets better

Oh, oh... and we can use rolled fondant for a slightly different consistancy, and we would have excuses for hauling out our swords at every wedding, birthday, retirement, family reunion...

-Grey
[ Linked Image ]

A belated congratulations, Jeff!

Mike
Jeff, all the best to you and your lovely bride. May you enjoy a long, full (pointy object filled) life together.
You are one lucky chico! The new Mrs. Johnson is a babe and seems to know
how to use a sword. I predict a new family of Rus and Valkyries.
So Happy for you Both!
Doug Johnson
Greyson Brown wrote:

Oh, oh... and we can use rolled fondant for a slightly different consistancy, and we would have excuses for hauling out our swords at every wedding, birthday, retirement, family reunion...

We already have that excuse--lopping the heads off of champagne bottles! It's remarkably easy once one learns the trick, and can be used on beer bottles as well.
Congratulations! I hope you have a long life together. I also hope that she doesn't give you trouble about your swords. From the picture it doesn't look like that will be a problem.:D

Ben
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: