Site anniversary
Friends,
Yesterday (8/25), we quietly passed the anniversary of when myArmoury came online in 2003. 17 years in, we have:

-nearly 35,000 registered members
-over 334,000 posts
-250 hands on reviews
-over 100 feature articles
-civil discussions as the norm

It’s been a lot of fun to be a part of. Congrats to this community for making this site what it is. Thanks to Nathan for giving us a place to gather and learn. Here’s to many more years!
Happy birthday and best wishes for years to come!
AND a big thank you for creating and maintaining this place.
Wow. Time flies.
It's been a long time. I started this site on August 25th. This was not by accident. It was the birthday of my grandfather, a man who was a father figure for me and very influential in my life. I'm happy to say that I think of him every year on his birthday and I miss him quite a bit. A project like myArmoury.com was a result of a whole lot of hours. I'm glad I did it. It's fun to look back at those stats that Chad posted. It's just crazy thinking all that has happened since those early days. Crazy for sure.
Not many sites last for seventeen years. Congrats Nathan.
I'm glad to see the place still up and running.
myArmoury has basically changed a portion of my life. I wouldn't have my hobby without it.

Thanks Nathan and everyone on the myArmoury team.
I’m another person who can honestly say this site was transformative for me. Although social media has changed the landscape, this site is still a treasure trove of knowledge and a testament to respectful yet critical discourse.

Cheers Nathan, and cheers to the community that grew with this site!
Congratulations Nathan!
It's a pleasure to be here and I, too, have learned an incredible amount while reading and discussing here.
Congratulations Nathan, for me I guess it's 16 years since I joined in in 2004.

Made friends here, learned a lot, and had many interesting discussions with many people.
Same here, also 16 years now.

I must confess that, as you all can see, I am not much of a content poster. I still want to say a heartfelt "Thank you!" for providing the infrastructure for this valuable ressource.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: