three Jkoo custom made Katanas for sale
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hello my sword friends,
I bought these three katanas about 6 months ago. I custom designed them and specified the dimensions and such, I even made the 3D AutoCAD blue prints for them. IT saddens me to sell them but I am in a tough financial situation right now and need to sell most of my belongings.
the swords are in the same condition as I have not cut with them. they are well maintained and oiled regularly every 2 weeks. I used a katana kit for cleaning. I did some minor fixes on one saya to fit snug. there is minor marks from saya rub on 2 blades but its small and expected, it is easily fixed with polishing however i didn't have the time to polish all 3. I have not fixed the rattle in the saya issue because i barely removed them from their stand. If you have an offer to make please do it soon because I do not know how long shipping will be possible. if there is one that you are interested in please pm me for an offer. if you live in Germany or live in Berlin and you want to pick it up then the price will be lowered. the swords will come with the bags and boxes they came in as well as the stand and care kit plus some steel oil and polish materials. The prices are not final and Offers are welcomed. If someone would buy 2 or 3 at once the prices will drop and shipping will be cheaper.
And so here they are: The pictures are in the imgur link because they are too large to upload here. https://imgur.com/gallery/HxDr4bi
https://imgur.com/gallery/l5r0ZFj

Katana 1:
(natural color rattan wrapped top saya) :

folded steel 1095, kobuse construction, shobuzukuri shape, mirror polishing, sharp with niku, with double bohi groove start after 7cm from habaki all the way to kissaki, wave togare style real hamon, tip with chu-kissaki at 1 3/4 inch.
the katana shape and sori is saki sori at 1.9cm, motokasane is 8.2 mm, sakihaba is 3 cm, sakikasane is 5 mm.

Tsuka (handle): 11 inches rikko style, black artificial leather, wrapped with hishigami in katatemaki style(battle wrap), Same (rayskin) is real and its full wrap and black lacquered.

Saya (sheath): is natural color rattan top wrapped over the saya which is from hackbery wood, black lacquer with coarse and stone finish. saya parts are real buffalo horn natural brown color.

tsuba: iron, Fuchi and kashira is iron, menuki is copper.

the saya is tight and comfy fit to the blade. the katana is heavy and perfect for tameshigiri with point of balance at 11 cm from tsuba. great for heavy tameshigiri

NOTE: the katana is kept oiled and cleaned regularly every 2 weeks.
Price= 735 euro shipping included

Katana 2:
(full red rattan wrapped saya):
30 inch nagasa, folded steel 1095, sanmai construction, shobu zukuri shape, mirror polished, curve niku, without bohi groove, midare style real hamon, tip with chu-kissaki at 1 3/4 inch . the curve shape is and sori is chu sori at 2cm, motokasane is 9 mm, sakihaba is 2.4 cm, sakikasane is 5.5 mm.

Tsuka (handle): 12 inches Hadachi style, black artificial leather, wrapped with hishigami in hineri maki style, Same (ray skin) is real and its full wrap and black lacquered.

Saya (sheath): is full rattan wrapped over the saya which is from hackbery wood, red crimson lacquered. saya parts are real buffalo horn black lacquered.

tsuba: iron, Fuchi and kashira is iron, menuki is copper.

the blade has small carving at the first 10 cm inspired by Japanese markings.

there is small and not very noticeable itching on the top 20 cm of the blade from hand sharpening. it has been oiled and taken care of using premium Japanese katana kit regularly every 2 weeks.
Price= 680 euro shipping included

Katana 3:
folded steel 1095, sanmai construction, shinogi zukuri shape, mirror polishing, sharp niku, with single bohi groove start after 24 cm from habaki all the way to kissaki, gunome togare style real hamon, tip with ko-kissaki at 1 1/5 inch. the sori curve shape is koshi sori at 1.9cm, motokasane is 8 mm, sakihaba is 2.7 cm, sakikasaneis 6 mm.

Tsuka (handle): 12 inches rikko style, black real cotton, wrapped with hishigami in hineri maki style, Same (ray skin) is real and its full wrap and black lacquered.

Saya (sheath): is ray skin top wrapped over the saya which is from hackbery wood, black lacquer with small dark red grooving giving it a classic look. saya parts are real buffalo horn black lacquered.

tsuba: iron, Fuchi and kashira is iron, menuki is bronze.

the katana is in great shape, the saya holds snug and tight to the katana, there is some rattle in the saya when moved side to side it can be fixed easily.
Price= 735 euro shipping included

[/url]
three Jkoo custom made Katanas for sale

katana #3 has been sold
all 3 have been sold

all 3 have been sold

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: