Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Lutel Handicraft ghosting me Reply to topic
This is a standard topic Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Ursy R.

PostPosted: Mon 30 Dec, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hello I'm also new to this website, well ive been reading stuff thats been posted here every couple years on and off relating to lutel handicraft but ive only made an account now after seeing lutel is shutting down. I was hoping I could get a message to the former owner of lutel handicraft. i tried to send an email but that failed to go through. Could you help me Mr Mirek Macek?
I also wanted to ask if anyone on this website has or knows someone with a lutel falchion 11008A available for purchase?
Back in the days of dial up I was 8 or 9 years old and I would look at that sword on the lutel website and say to myself when I was grown and had my own money I would buy that falchion, it stuck with me for the last 15 years. Well now Im 23, and have a job and i went looking for the lutel website only to find this thread the other day. Albsolutly heart broken to see lutel is shutting down. spent alot of time browsing it as a kid and during my teen years, drawing original characters and stuff with swords modeled off those I saw on lutel handicraft.
If anyone could help me out that would be swell.
Laurenz Kracher

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:28 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Boy, I'm relieved to see my name on that list. I feared I spent 400€ for nothing.

Regarding Lutel itself, it's a damn shame that they have to close their shop. They sure offered some nice looking pieces.

Also a big thank you to you Mirek for contacting Mr. Jatel about the orders.
Mirek Macek

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:16 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

If anyone has a question about his order or a question connected with Lutel-Handicraft send me PM or contact at me at my e-mail miroslav.macek72@seznam.cz. Mr. Jatel has mentioned that he's got some spare blades, especially hand-and-a-half ones. According to his statement he is able to accept an order if a spare blade is in his storage. I don’t know if there is any “falchion’s blade”.
Vladimír Škuta

PostPosted: Sat 01 Feb, 2020 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: Lutel Handicraft ghosting me         Reply with quote

Hello,
My neighbor, Mr. Jatel, the owner of Lutel, asked me for help. Mr. Jatel does not have a computer and does not communicate in English. Lutel officially ceased operations in November 2019. Customer service has not been operational since May 2019. I am a volunteer, I have never been a Lutel employee. I'm trying to help Mr. Jatel with customer service. Unfortunately, some customers do not trust me. The situation is really complicated. At the moment the sale of last stock continues. It's the last chance to get a quality weapon. If you have already paid during 2019 and did not receive your product, please email me. I'll try to help you. If you are still interested in the weapon, write to me. If it is in stock, it can be produced. If you don't believe me, please don't write to me. I have no time to address these unnecessary questions. Mr. Miroslav Macek, who wrote here in front of me, is also helping Mr. Jatel. My communication with Mr. Jatel may be faster because he's my neighbor. I keep in touch with him every day.Thank you for understanding.
Vladimír Skuta
V.skuta@seznam.cz
Laurenz Kracher

PostPosted: Sat 01 Feb, 2020 1:31 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Good Day,

Yesterday I received my sword which I ordered back in 2019.

Mr. Skuta send me an email last Monday, telling me that my package has been sent. So if anyone has any doubts about him, I can assure you that he's a trustworthy person who helps Mr. Jatel.

I hope that clears up any doubts that some people may have.
Harri K.

PostPosted: Mon 03 Feb, 2020 8:42 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I received my sword today (my name was on the list). I hope everyone's story ends as happily as mine.
Thank you Mirek Macek for your work, the information in this thread made the wait much more tolerable.

P.S. tracking code for the parcel came from Vladimír Škuta, he is legit.
Justin Colombo

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb, 2020 3:25 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Thank you everyone who is helping out with this.
Tim Junge

PostPosted: Thu 13 Feb, 2020 4:59 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Today I recieved my piece from Mr. Jatel! I am so glad that everything worked out. It was a relief.
Tim Junge

PostPosted: Mon 17 Feb, 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject: Mr. Škuta         Reply with quote

I wanted to point out that Mr. Škuta is really helpful btw. and all information he passed on to me were correct. (just to clarify that he's trustworthy.)

And also thanks to Mirek since he also helped me with contacting Mr. Jatel before Vladimir started helping me out.

Thank you two.
Justin Colombo

PostPosted: Thu 19 Mar, 2020 6:15 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I received the item I ordered in February last year. It made me smile.

Thank you Mirek Macek and Vladimír Škuta for their help in allowing us to contact Mr. Jatel. Most especially, thank you Mr. Jatel your work is everything I hoped for.
Kenneth Lee Hoffman II

PostPosted: Thu 09 Apr, 2020 11:15 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This is very sad as i was planning on getting the Swiss Saber, as it seems that it is hard to find this sword or a kriegsmesser that seems to be of good quality in an affordable price range. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.
Ian Hutchison

PostPosted: Thu 09 Apr, 2020 10:37 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Kenneth Lee Hoffman II wrote:
This is very sad as i was planning on getting the Swiss Saber, as it seems that it is hard to find this sword or a kriegsmesser that seems to be of good quality in an affordable price range. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

Landsknecht Emporium have some of the best handling messers I've tried. Otherwise Pavel Moc makes a pretty one.

'We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose.' - Adrian Carton de Wiart
DR Nelson

PostPosted: Mon 13 Apr, 2020 10:03 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Thanks for the updates! I thought for sure there was no chance of ever seeing the swords I paid for. Now I have hope again!
Fernando Simancas

PostPosted: Fri 03 Jul, 2020 12:02 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say that my sword arrived in perfect condition yesterday, so if there's anyone still waiting on theirs, know that they are still coming.
Mirek Macek

PostPosted: Wed 08 Jul, 2020 5:31 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I’s informed by Mr. Jatel that Lutel-handicraft’s website was closed for good. He also said that he was proceeding all past time orders and he was still willing to accept new ones if he had got a blade. He is able to produce a few swords a year without his co-workers. So, if you are interested in purchasing one of his swords do not hesitate contact Mr. Skuta or me.
Michael Beeching

Reading list: 2 books

PostPosted: Wed 08 Jul, 2020 9:52 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I just want to reiterate that I am sad to see Lutel go. I do not own any of their products, but I certainly spent my share of time looking through their catalog and being very impressed with the pieces offered in relation to their price range. Given the general feeling of this thread, it seems unlikely that Lutel is going to come back after this - I really hope I am proven wrong!

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Lutel Handicraft ghosting me
Page 2 of 2 Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2 All times are GMT - 8 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jump to: