Image req. on late 15thc. o early 16thc. swabian soldiers
Hi! This is my first post on this forum, ive been observant over the years and Im impressed with the rich amount of knowledge and information available.

Anyways i have been looking for any sources and images depicting early 16th century or late 15th century soldiers of the swabian league or any soldiers under Emperor Maximilian I or anything beyond the already famous landschneckts.

Thanks beforehand.
Are you aware of Douglas Miller : The Army of the Swabian League 1525 published just before Christmas?

It does have some illustrations of troops, including quite a few landsknechts, but also numerous cavalry types and a couple of Bohemians.
Anthony Clipsom wrote:
Are you aware of Douglas Miller : The Army of the Swabian League 1525 published just before Christmas?

It does have some illustrations of troops, including quite a few landsknechts, but also numerous cavalry types and a couple of Bohemians.

Ill make sure to check it out. Thanks for the info.
It is actually available at Amazon for preorder on January 2nd. Looks like an interesting read.
Phil D. wrote:
It is actually available at Amazon for preorder on January 2nd. Looks like an interesting read.

Already published in the UK, so check your Amazon territory, I guess.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: