Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

...and both are quite large swords, too!
Here is a St. Maurice I picked up from J.D. Crawford. Jonathan at Crusader Monk did a scabbard and new Grip.

Hanwei GSoW customized by Alojz Krišto:

I guess my updates to this thread were lost with the crash... So I'll repost

Here is my Brazil Nut inspired by the 2036.1

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Looks great Robin! I've always loved that sword and it's great to see such a nice repro! Kudos!
Here are some photos of my Albion Reeve. It has the best shape of any type A pommel that you'll ever see.

Attachment: 98.83 KB
Reeve4s.jpg

Attachment: 98.45 KB
Reeve2s.jpg

Attachment: 99.06 KB
Reeve8s.jpg

William Swiger wrote:
Here is a St. Maurice I picked up from J.D. Crawford. Jonathan at Crusader Monk did a scabbard and new Grip.]

Ah yes, that turned out quite nicely. Looks like a new sword. I'm still proud of the unskilled labor I did on the blade. Hope you're happy with it!
Arma Bohemia brazil nut type XII:

Very nice Luka!
Roger Hooper wrote:
Here are some photos of my Albion Reeve. It has the best shape of any type A pommel that you'll ever see.

How did you get the aged appearance for your Reeve, I would love to give my own a similar look as it actually looks better with that kind of appearance.
Well, I have completely flipped my collection of Brazil nuts so I figured I'd post my current collection....

Attachment: 99.82 KB
Brazil22.jpg

Sweet line up man. I recognize some of them, but can you identify them all for us?
I really like the one on the far right of that picture. Is it based on a historical example ? Has a little bit of the look of the one on page 124 of Pierce but smaller pommel and longer cross but similar chunky-but- elegant lines.
I just finished building one! In general, I really like the brazil nut shape to look at, but I'm finding it less comfortable than I imagined. Maybe I should have rounded the edges more.

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ][/img]

Attachment: 458.14 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 801.4 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 811.46 KB
[ Download ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Page 8 of 8

Jump to: