Todcutler-massive product giveaway
Hi all,

Todcutler sells highly accurate historical reproduction knives and daggers at amazing prices and we are giving away 3 bundles of goods in a free to enter competition. All you need to do is go to my site at www.todcutler.com and sign up for the mailing list and you will be entered.

Closes Monday with the winner announced on Facebook.

I would love to post pictures, but I am stuck on my phone and don’t know how.....

Have a look on my Facebook page for more details.

Good luck.

Tod
[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
Yes please! I'm in.
In! I have already purchased some of your belt and scabbard hardware. I am very pleased to see your products at Kulturgeschichte of Athena and hope your line does well.
It's been ages since I got something from Tod...

[ Linked Image ]

And that's just the cutlery. :D
I signed up. Great stuff. Trying to build my craft skills to do justice to these amazing scabbard parts. Will someone please let me know if I win? I'm not on Facebook. :)
I'm in!
Nice gesture from Tod.
Who won? ( don't have facebook )
Also curious who won these nice prizes, also no facebook here.
Peter Berbiers wrote:
Also curious who won these nice prizes, also no facebook here.

He moved it to tomorrow on account of there being large number that signed up.
Hi all,

Thanks so much to all those of you who participated and the three winners were picked out, we just have to wait for them to let us publish their names. We have only heard from one so far, so check your in boxes/ it could be you....

Back as soon as I can

Tod
Leo Todeschini wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks so much to all those of you who participated and the three winners were picked out, we just have to wait for them to let us publish their names. We have only heard from one so far, so check your in boxes/ it could be you....

Back as soon as I can

Tod

email used to sign up inbox?
Its not me!! :surprised:
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, I am unexpectedly away and that has made it hard to manage, but we have now had responses from two of the three winners and I can’t wait any more, so.....

Tim Frei and Tom Buschmann and I don’t recognise the names, so I guess not forumites, but regardless, congratulations to those 2 and thanks to all of you who took part.

Tod
And the last winner is Andrew Batten- well done!

Tod
Congratulations to the winners!
That came and went quickly... kicking myself for missing out on this..

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: