A belated 'Happy Halloween' folks !
I trust you all had a 'safe & sane' Halloween this year ......

Best witches to you all, Mac

P.S. If you still need a little spooky fun check out this link !
[url]http://cyberhaunt.com/site/flash/mansion.html [/url]
And to you. It was surprisingly quiet around here (maybe it was the weather). Only one gaggle of small witches all evening. I'm now on a chocolate binge.
Regards
Geoff
Mac, have you ever gone to Salem on Halloween? You live pretty close by, don't you? I would imagine they put on quite an extravaganza considering what it's like there at other times of the year. Nicole and I have gone to Spooky World in Foxboro the last two Octobers. It's a pretty wild place. http://www.spookyworld.com/
Jay Barron wrote:
Mac, have you ever gone to Salem on Halloween? You live pretty close by, don't you? I would imagine they put on quite an extravaganza considering what it's like there at other times of the year. Nicole and I have gone to Spooky World in Foxboro the last two Octobers. It's a pretty wild place. http://www.spookyworld.com/

Hi Jay

Yes, I've spent many a Halloween in Salem ..... the atmosphere there can be electric :-)
In fact we almost went there this year, but changed our plans ( mainly due to my daughter, Rachel :-)

School Vacation ..... Revisting Salem

Years ago the wife & I made an attempt to brave the crowds at Spooky World , this was back when it was still in Bolton
( or somewhere thereabouts) , but after sitting in a traffic jam for an hour or so we gave up and blew it off ..... never did go back ! It's become so commercialized / Hollywoodized that, at least from the outside, it appears to have lost the simple charm of what it started out to be ? But that's just a feeling ..... I tend to like the simpler oldtime Halloweens in the barn type things !

Is it turkey time yet *g* Mac
Happy Halloween, from me and M'Lady

Attachment: 77.16 KB
[ Download ]
Yes Happy Halloween to all....

Gary Venable

Attachment: 38.49 KB
Picture 102.jpg

Geoff Wood wrote:
And to you. It was surprisingly quiet around here (maybe it was the weather). Only one gaggle of small witches all evening. I'm now on a chocolate binge.
Regards
Geoff

Errr.... it's not a british holiday Geoff :lol: Got your sparklers ready for Guy Fawkes?
Susan J.Boulton wrote:
Geoff Wood wrote:
Regards
Geoff

Errr.... it's not a british holiday Geoff :lol: Got your sparklers ready for Guy Fawkes?

It wasn't much of one when I was a little'un, but it seemed to have picked up around here in the last few years (another case of all things American appealing to the young) and my daughter is a wicked pumpkin carver. As for Guy Fawkes, that has lost all of its charm for me now that you can have it any night from mid-September onwards. The aniticipation was always better than the reality, then you had a year to forget how quickly you could use up a box of fireworks. And don't get me started on Christmas ....... bah, humbug !

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: