This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I'm selling my pair of 14th century hourglass gauntlets made by Andrey Galevskiy because I'm going a different direction with my armour.
I never used them. They are modelled after a late 14th century gauntlets found at Castello di Cucagna, Italy (see picture).
The body is made from one-piece forged 1.5mm stainless steel and the fingers from 1mm stainless. My hands are glove size 7.5-8 (size M). If you intend to add some padding they probably fit better on someone with a glove size 7-7.5 (size S). Included are also a pair of finger shields (rondels). I supplied the gloves shown in the picture (I tailored them to my hands) so they are not included in the sale but if requested I can include the same gloves (unaltered, size 8/M, soft and flexible deer-skin) at 20 euro extra.
I paid 320 euro and I'm selling them for 225 euro (which is currently about 262 US Dollars) + actual shipping (I'm located in The Netherlands, europe). Both bank transfer and paypal are fine (Friends&family option or add 4%).

Attachment: 256.9 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 249.53 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 245.17 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 252.98 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 283.77 KB
[ Download ]