This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Getting rid of 2 of my ''to restore'' projects; but since I have neither time, resources and storage I can't keep them.

Prices are negotiable but I will only bother to answer to serious offers.

Shipping price for each sword will be 30$ everywhere in N-S America. Overseas buyers please contact me. Combined shipping is offered.

Paypal accepted, MO or transfers are sometimes even better.

I can give more pics if needed as well as more throughout condition reports.

1. German private purchase cavalry officer sword M1852 with super nice Damascus pattern blade.

Standard 1852 hilt guard; the grip is sharkskin with wire still on; blade marked with the Kirschbaum knight head on ricasso (pre-1883 merge) along with the Damast Stahl/Eisenhauer.

Chrome plated hilt suffering from pitting, the blade however is in very acceptable state.
Nothing loose/broken but the martingale is in a useless shape and it is lacking a scabbard.

Stats:
sword: 35'' long / 89cm
Blade: 30.5'' / 78cm

Price is 290USD OBO

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

3. German cavalry trooper sword M1852.

Standard 1852 hilt guard; the grip is leather over wood; blade marked with the Weyersberg marking on ricasso along with the G for cast steel. The back of blade is stamped with the issue date 1871 under the Crowned W (Kaiser Wilhelm 1)

The hilt is stamped with the regimental 7.T.P.4.3. for Train-proviant colonne no 7; 4th squadron, 3rd weapon. There is also a faint former regimental marking looking like 4.R.H.1.22. for 4th Reserve hussar rgt, 1st squadron, weapon no 22. The scabbard matches all these markings.

Iron hilt is in very nice condition, no rust or pitting, the blade is also in very acceptable state but the grip has suffered from losses as seen on pics and you can see the inner wood on parts.

Nothing loose/broken but the biggest problem is that the scabbard has something stuck inside and as such the blade cannot enter and to complicate things the throat needs to be removed but as the screw is twisted on the inside it is hard to do so.

Stats:
sword: 40'' long / 102cm
Blade: 34'' / 87cm

Price is 325USD OBO

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]