Pattern welded Viking swords by Warriors Path
I am happy to announce the release of my "proof of concept" run of handmade pattern welded viking swords. This run is the result of over a years worth of research and development, experiencing what it would take to make my vision of being able to offer the work that I desire to do, at an unmatched price point and delivery time. It is my intention to continue to offer this general style of work at a similar price point in the future, and build up to the capacity of releasing one piece per week.

The beginnings of my newest efforts can be seen at www.warriorspathpatternweld.com At the time of writing there are 5 available piece for sale, which can be purchased through an online store, the shipping is free(worldwide), and all pieces are in stock and ready to ship as soon as funds clear.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my work!

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]
I am looking at these swords for a few days now... There is no way I could afford them now, but this is the peak of the collecting as I understand it... One day I hope I will own something like this...
Truly remarkable, Michael, thanks for showing them.

Perhaps you / someone could point to an informative description of 'pattern welding'. I have a general idea, but would like a bit more about that process.
Regards, Jon
I do not own one of these, but I have handled the finished parts and seen them in process in person, and they are as delicious in person as they are in photos.
Thank you Luka!
Hi Jon, if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook I show most of the steps. If there is enough interest to do another run you can follow the steps as they happen.

Attachment: 148.35 KB
[ Download ]
Beautiful swords. I like them all!
Very nice!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: