For Sale: 'Arthurian' helm...
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Bought this as a second-hand rust-bucket. I've got a lot of WD-40 and steel wool invested in it...not to mention 'elbow grease' to make it look decent. :lol: Fits my 23-1/2'' noggin with wiggle room to spare, about 8''x8'' or 26'' circ. 18 ga. steel. Weighs about 3 lb. Built solid as a rock. Not the most historic design, but could be modified to make a nice nasal spangenhelm. Unlined, interior repainted flat black. Has a nice antiqued patina. Asking $70.00 + shipping CONUS, to start. Might trade for something neat. :) PM me, or mail me at: pjoymoore@gmail.com Don't be skeerd to make an offer! :D :lol: .....McM

Attachment: 41.48 KB
WIN_20170402_16_46_52_Pro.jpg

Attachment: 41.58 KB
WIN_20170402_16_46_18_Pro.jpg

Monday bump....$70.00, I'll pay shipping-conus. Feel free to throw out an offer or a trade. :) ....McM

BUMP....Okay, out of 200+ views and no nibbles--$50.00 + shipping. Ought to be about $13-16. This is a heavy-duty, well built helm with lots of custom potential. Would make a nice gift too! :) ;) ....McM

Bump.....$50.00---I'll pay shipping, conus. :) I'll leave this 'til the weekend, then I'll keep it. ;) ....McM

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: