The King under the Car Park, lecture at Worcester Art Museum
Greetings Forum Members!

I am a long time lurker c2002? and have always found this forum a great source of discussion and information. Today I uncloak to contribute to the community if only in a small way. Next Wednesday, the Worcester Art Museum (new home of the Higgins Armory collection) in Worcester, Massachusetts is hosting the following lecture: "Richard III, The King under the Car Park: The Story of the Search for the Burial Place of England's Last Plantagenet King" you can find info here: http://www.worcesterart.org/events/?id=211635 hope some of you can find your way there.

Cheers!
Huzzah! :D

I'll be there in spirit and close by.
Sounds neat, Neal! :) No need to lurk, buddy! If they'll let ME post, anybody's welcome! :lol: That's a pretty good lil road-trip from Texas though...and I DON'T do winter! :lol: I hope they have indoor seating! :) .....McM
That photo doesn't look very 'kingly' though. One would figure ol' Rich could have merited a bit classier burial. :wtf: ....McM
I would post more often but half the time I come into conversations and someone has usually said what I would have said. I am not a me too kind of person. If I am to post it would be something useful and not redundant :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: