Go to page Previous  1, 2

J. Nicolaysen wrote:
I have a hard time understanding what Skallagrim’s point in doing these kinds of tests is, and even more so, what the point many viewers seem to be getting from them.

The point is entertainment.
To me, it is a bit unfortunate when following a thread here that becomes entirely off topic. There are places to ramble so but I had always felt MA a place where one can read every post with interest.

Cheers

GC
I use the little wheel on my mouse to skip past the parts of the thread I don't care about without really reading them. Works great. Maybe try that next time?

Last edited by Joe Fults on Fri 23 Dec, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joe Fults wrote:
He's what I do. I use the little wheel on my mouse to skip past the parts of the thread I don't care about without really reading them. Works great. Maybe try that next time?

Whatever Joe, I'm user 26 and you're user 180 :p

I opened page 2 to read something and had to go back to page one only to scroll through and weave past the pylons.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Huzzah!

GC
https://youtu.be/SAXwuLj-x0w
Here is someone testing this type of hammer.
Glen A Cleeton wrote:
Joe Fults wrote:
He's what I do. I use the little wheel on my mouse to skip past the parts of the thread I don't care about without really reading them. Works great. Maybe try that next time?

Whatever Joe, I'm user 26 and you're user 180 :p

I opened page 2 to read something and had to go back to page one only to scroll through and weave past the pylons.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Huzzah!

GC

Sorry but I'm confused now? That happens easily especially after I've had too much pre-Christmas vodka!
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: