For Sale: Merc Tailor Gorget & Spaulders, Albion Ringeck
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I have for sale one set of 15th/16th Century Gorget and Spaulders made by Mercenary's Tailor a few years ago, shortly before they ceased doing business. These were only worn once for costume purposes, but I did not properly clean and store them and the inside generated a thin sheen of surface rust in spots (see photos). The gorget will fit up to a 19" neck (according my emails with Allan way back when). It has a munitions-grade finish and is suitable for WMA protection.

I am selling this set for $199, and I will pay shipping to the lower 48 states (USA). I will ship elsewhere, but additional shipping costs will need to be agreed upon first.

I am also selling my Albion Ringeck with a soft leather scabbard. This has been in storage for years and it has only been on display, never used for anything. There is some very light surface staining near the tip that should polish out very easily. The handle and leather scabbard are both black. This beautiful sword is in excellent condition.

I am selling this sword and scabbard for $499, and I will pay shipping to the lower 48 states (USA). I will ship elsewhere, but additional shipping costs will need to be agreed upon first.

Ringeck sold pending payment.

The Ringeck has been paid for and will be shipped tomorrow.

The Merc Tailor gorget and spaulders are still available.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: