For Sale: Chainmail haubergeon and coif....
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

This shirt and coif are made by Lord of Battles. Alternating round riveted/flat ring, 9mm.-18 ga. Darkened steel. Sold by KOA. Shirt is size med. and coif is size lg. My chest is about 41'' in circ. and there is room to spare. Shirt has one broken riveted ring under one sleeve. Coif is perfect, and big enough to cover my entire shoulders. I hate to get rid of this, but I'm looking to go with some aluminum mail. This mail is not overly heavy though. Being darkened, it looks very good over a lighter colored gambeson,......really stands out. New, with shipping was over $300.......asking $285 obo. CONUS only. Shipping negotiable. Thanks for looking. ..........McM

$275......Or trade for aluminum mail, around a 44-50'' chest circ. ............McM

$265 ....I'm taking a $$ loss here. Good, thickly woven mail, and it looks fantastic. Won me first place at a Halloween contest! Price is firm....I can't go any lower. I made a mistake though....haubergeon is a size LARGE. Plenty of room in this one, and looks almost like a full length hauberk on smaller frames.............McM

I've had some nibbles on the mail. The sleeves on the shirt are mid-length....about 18'' from neck to end, laid out flat. Armpit is about 12-14'' where it connects to the body, and I would say the circumference of the sleeve at the end is about 18''. Hope this helps. ................McM

I will leave this posted until the weekend......after that, I'll just keep it. Same price, and serious contacts, please. I really love this mail, and dread the thought of having to pack it up. Thanks. ..........McM

Last chance!! This is some seriously sweet looking armor. It says 'darkened', but it has a glimmer to it...almost liquid. Very charismatic in presence. Once again......LAST CHANCE...........McM

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: