For Sale: Helm and Chainmail
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

:evil: Helm is an older model GDFB houndscul (sp) or a 'pig-faced' bascinet. It's seen a little action (small dents,a little light rust), but it's in fighting condition. It is lined ,my head is approx. 23-1/2" , and it fits me fine. It also has a mail aventail attatched of small, dense round dome-riveted rings with brass-colored rings in 'scallops' on the bottom edge. The shirt is also made of dome-riveted round rings with the brass-colored 'scallops' at the bottom. it is3/4 sleeves that hang below my elbows and almost reaches my knees. It would fit a tall, well built fellow just fine. I'm only 5'6" and it looks dumb on me............and it is heavy!!! Someone reply to me here, or call me in the evening at 903-967-2306. Asking price is $400....but we can talk about it, and the shipping. USA residents only. Will not separate...you buy it all. Thanks for looking!.............McM

I will drop the price to $385....still talk about shipping. This is some prime contact armor............McM

Well.....I just got on the scales, each item separate. The shirt is 30-ish lbs , and the helm is about 14 to 15-ish lbs. God , I'm gonna dread putting that stuff on again for pictures! I laid the shirt out as flat as I could get it,.....it's about 40" long, about 24'' across, and the sleeves were around 8-9" from the shoulder. Now this is just laid flat.....once put on it gets a lot bigger. I'll have pics up as soon as I can. .........Thanks...........McM

Still looking for that long, strong fellow (not a semi-Hobbit like me) to get some serious armor. ;) ..............McM

Got pictures coming.....very soon.....I hope. If not, I might just take a loss and trade for something. Whatcha got?...McM

Y AAAAAAY!!!! I got pics today! My friend will get them downloaded and I should have them up in a couple'a more days. Yaaaaa!!!......................McM

Hi there, here are the photos, I hope!

Attachment: 239.04 KB
[ Download ]

More armour

Photos

Helm photo...I hope!

Sorry Folks!!!..........We just can't seem to get it right, but we'll keep trying. Somehow or another they got put in a Zip File, and apparently myArmoury doesn't like ZIP. My wife got the one pic on, then forgot how she did it. We'll keep trying! OH...BY THE WAY............Price reduced to $360. I'm taking an awful loss on this. :cry: .............McM

here are the pictures

Attachment: 159.92 KB
rsz_received_1044839018969220.jpg

Attachment: 102.86 KB
rsz_received_1044839352302520.jpg

Attachment: 126.77 KB
rsz_received_1044840278969094.jpg

Attachment: 141.08 KB
rsz_received_1044840655635723.jpg

Attachment: 81.32 KB
rsz_received_1044841198969002.jpg