For Sale: Del Tin sword w/ custom scabbard
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Offered for sale is my Del Tin sword model 2148 with black grip. Listed as a '14th Century medieval sword,' its single-hand no-frills design would have put it anywhere between the Norman Conquest and the Hundred Years War. What makes this one especially unique is the custom wooden scabbard which was made by its previous owner specifically for this sword (leather belt-loops do not detach). Sword's blade has a serviceable edge. Manufactured in Italy, "DT's" are known for their affordability and very good quality which makes them popular with theater, cinema, and historical reenactments. New ones are sold unsharpened and do not come with scabbards.

I'm the second owner of this set and I've had it for nearly a decade. Both sword & scabbard are in excellent condition. Blade has no nicks or excessive scratches; nothing more than occasional test-cutting and dry-handling. Asking price $375, buyer covers shipping. I will ship to any address within the USA. Feel free to send me a PM with any questions or offers, and thanks for looking!

Attachment: 142.11 KB
DTsword with scabbard.jpg

Attachment: 145.94 KB
DTsword in scabbard.jpg

A bump if I may. This set is still available and can be yours for $360. I can send additional photos to your email address if requested.

Another bump. I still have this set and will let it go for $325. I believe DT still makes this model, which retails for about $425 last I looked (not to mention a new one comes unsharpened and no scabbard). I check my messages regularly, so I'll be quick to respond to any inquiries.

Hello everyone. I still have this Del Tin sword and am still willing to sell. Looks like my last asking price was $325, so I will continue to honor that. I became a father this year so it's time to let a few things go. I have some other swords that I'll post in the near future so stay tuned! In the meantime, thanks for looking once again at this one.

Greetings everyone. Been quite a long time since I've visited the Marketplace! I wanted to let everyone know that this DT2148 is still available for $325. Be sure to read the original post but feel free to PM me with any questions or offers.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: