Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > if you buy a Lutel sword please read this first Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Adria Walls

PostPosted: Mon 22 Apr, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: if you buy a Lutel sword please read this first         Reply with quote

Hi my name is Adrian and I belong to the old fencing club of the Principality of Asturias (Spain).

I open this thread to share with all my "adventure" with swords Lutel manufacturer and to warn you so that no matter what you me. The story is this:

A year ago or so in March 2012 I decided to buy a metal sword. After much looking on the internet and see recommendations chose a hand and a half sword of Lutel Czech gunsmith.
The sword was very nice and everything I read on the internet Lutel swords was good. Even recommended on a website AEEA recommended material for fencing

I made the order. A man named Peter Grambal sent me a mail. He told me to pay the order had to send money to a paypal account. He also told me that I had the option to send the payment "as a gift" via paypal and so I saved the VAT taxes. the sword cost 506 € and at the end was at 430 €. It was almost 100 € difference. The truth is that I trusted the dealer because I had good reputation and I had not read anything bad on the internet. Later I learned that if you send money as a gift via paypal no right to claim anything to paypal.

everything was done. He told me a couple of months would have the sword. I Wait until September without sending an email to see that my sword was late. The answer to the mail saying I would take a month, but that if I wanted me back the money and canceled the order. I replied that I wanted was the sword and would be waiting for her. I imagine they had many orders. also had read that some people had waited almost a year for his sword.

I kept waiting and at Christmas I sent him an email to see that still did not arrive. He did not answered me. I spent the winter by sending emails that he never answered me. When I'm tired I started researching on the Internet. Finally I found a twin page (http://www.lutel-handicraft.com) and I got in touch with them. What they told me I did not like.

Apparently they had problems with Mr. Peter Grambal manager who worked with them and had separated. They had to open another web page because the domain name was registered to peter´s name and could not close it. The case is now they are in trials with Peter trying that He close the old page. The worst thing is that apparently Peter Grambal is dedicated to scam people with the old page Lutel advantage of the reputation of these.

Right now I'm in contact with the real Lutel trying to make me my sword with some kind of discount. So far they have treated me very well. I'll tell you where it ends.

I keep sending emails to all the Pter Grambal addresses . But he keeps ignoring me.

In conclusion if you want a sword Lutel very careful where You buy. The official page is the http://www.lutel-handicraft.com. If you buy a sword abroad and you pay by paypal do not send money never with the option “as gift".

I would like if someone has been the same as I am contact me. I'm thinking of putting a legal complaint against Pter Grambal and if there are more people affected the complaint can be more powerful

Thank you for all and sorry for my English. I know not the best
Roger Hooper

Spotlight topics: 4

PostPosted: Mon 22 Apr, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hello Adria. Welcome to myArmoury. I'm sorry that you fell victim to the wrong Lutel. Thanks for the warning. This forum is already aware of the Lutel situation, and that Lutel-handicrafts is the one to deal with. There are others who have been cheated by Petr Grambal. Look at This Thread Note Eric Fick's posts. You might want to get in touch with him.

That thread was the last time this forum has heard from Petr Grambal.
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Mon 22 Apr, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Please note that LUTEL.EU was removed from the Industry Professionals group for the types of reasons discussed in this topic. In the beginning, they met customer expectations. Once we learned of the backstory surrounding the business and received some word of customer dissatisfaction, I reached out with many questions. There was no response and so I removed them from the group in an effort to protect members from further problems.

From all accounts, the legitimate LUTEL company found at http://www.lutel-handicraft.com is a reputable company and worth consideration.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
David Cooper

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan, 2016 12:25 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I have recently posted a short review of a sword I have just received from the 'wrong Lutel'. This morning I got this email from Petr at Lutel.EU:

''I'm glad you're satisfied. For the delay once again apologize.
Soon Buemi page update. And above all, we are preparing a big change in how
that we produce everything according to contemporary originals.
Thus, according to the catalog but not according to what the customer orders.

For a true review www.swordforum.com will be happy.
The fact that we had a delay is true as a communication problem ...

Unfortunately, not all customers are like you.
By navn at once myArmoury.com they were robbed they did not get a sword, etc,
even if it just got delayed but the site has been posted yet.

Zade know about this case, and if you communicate with anyone ever say send me the contact to a person who did not receive anything ...

I wish you a nice day
Petr G''

The English is a little off but he seems to be offering to try and sort out the problems people here have had in the past. Contact address is Lutel@lutel.EU
I would be interested to hear if any satisfactory response is obtained after all this time,

The journey not the destination
Shahril Dzulkifli

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: If you buy a Lutel sword, please read this first         Reply with quote

After viewing Lutel's website I found that the company made weapons for several movies including Joan of Arc (the one directed by Luc Besson and starring Milla Jovovich).
“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength”

- Marcus Aurelius
Roger Hooper

Spotlight topics: 4

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

It looks like Petr Grambal is trying to mend some fences. If he is attempting to improve his service, well, good luck to him. The trouble is, that buying things sight unseen, especially from another continent is a chancy thing. Lutel Handicraft has proved their reliability. I, for one, would stick with them.
Dean F. Marino

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jan, 2016 6:24 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Just me - I'm not touching either one of them until this silly name junk gets sorted out.....
In edhil, hai edhil. In edain, hai edain.

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > if you buy a Lutel sword please read this first
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic