For Sale: Arms & Armor Musketeer Rapier
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Folks,

I have an Arms & Armor Musketeer Rapier available. It's in excellent condition--I recently sent it back to A&A for a complete refurbishment, and since then it has only been displayed, and never used. It differs from a new one in two ways: I asked A&A to replace the grip, which ordinarily has alternating strands of bright and blackened steel wire, with an all-black grip; and the tang button had to be ground down a bit (a millimeter or two) to accommodate the dismounting and remounting process. It's moderately sharp; there is a slight secondary bevel (about one millimeter). It comes with a somewhat bulky, but functional, wood-and-leather scabbard with brass fittings that the previous owner made. I'm offering it for $920 shipped in the continental U.S., which is 20% less than the sword alone would be new from A&A, with no wait and no additional shipping. Shipping elsewhere is negotiable.

Regrettably, I don't have a camera, so there are no photos. But the measurements are:

overall length: 42 1/4"
blade length: 36 1/2" to the cross; 34 3/8" to the front of the guard; 1 3/4" ricasso (guard's thickness is 1/4")
blade width: 1 1/4"
point of balance: 1 3/16" to the front of the guard; 3 3/16" to the cross
pivot point: about 7" from the tip
guard width: 9"
grip length: 3" (the grip itself) + 1/2" (the "stem" of the mushroom-shaped pommel)
weight: 3 lb., 4 oz.

Please PM if you're interested.

Best,

Mark Millman

Folks,

I forgot to note in the original posting that I'm only interested in cash, not in trades, for this sword.

I apologize for the oversight.

Best,

Mark Millman

Folks,

Reduced to $862 including shipping, which is 25% off the cost of a new one.

Please note that I prefer postal money orders or checks to PayPal, and while I'm willing to cover shipping in the U.S., you'll have to pay the PayPal fee if you prefer to pay through them.

Best,

Mark Millman

Folks,

Now reduced to $805, which is 30% off list price.

Best,

Mark Millman

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: