This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Up for sale is Albion's Knightt. If you are considering this sword then you've looked at Albion's website a hundred million times or so, so I think a description would be redundant. I will say a few things about this particular sword though as I am a collector and there are things that I always want to know about especially when it's a used piece that is in question.

The sword is in excellent condition. However I cut plastic water bottles with it the first day i got it and realized that even plastic bottles filled with H2O leave their mark. This was the only time; Lesson learned... I have included a photo that shows these faint traces on the blade. I am a stickler when it comes to imperfections and these marks do not bug me as I cannot see them unless I'm in the right light. They are there however and in the spirit of honesty I have to report them. (As I believe everyone should and most do...)

The grip is actually a custom color. I asked Mike if he could match the color of Albion's Turin sword and they did a remarkable job considering it is a totally different material. Its gorgeous.

I have also included a photo of where this sword has lived it's life to give an added layer of confidence for the buyer. I treat these things as if they were actual antiques with inspection of every one at least once a month. Dusted; Polished; oiled... the whole nine yards. I am selling ONLY the Knight. The others are not for sale. I will be responding to messages concerning the Knight and disregarding all other inquiries.

On a scale of 1-10 I feel the only thing that warrants a 10 is NEW ( fresh from Wisconsin). A 9 is mint condition. I'd have to give this sword an 8. I hate to because it really is almost perfect but.... almost isn't perfect so...

Price is $695. This includes shipping to CON US and Paypal fees. (new Knight [without custom grip color] with shipping: $920)

Attachment: 165.85 KB
IMG_0557.JPG

Attachment: 157.24 KB
IMG_0558.JPG

Attachment: 132.04 KB
IMG_0559.JPG

Attachment: 98.33 KB
IMG_0561 (1).JPG

Attachment: 128.12 KB
IMG_0560.JPG