The Knight Shop - UK
Does anyone have any comments about The Knight Shop? I have been looking for a Burgonet similar to those worn by Scottish Border Reivers and they have one for a pretty good price with the current exchange rate. In fact they call theirs "The Scottish Burgonet." Thought I might take a chance and place an order but it would be nice to know that they are a good company to deal with overseas.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
In my group they ordered a lot of Hanwei Tinkers when they were still cheap. No complaints from what i know.
Can't comment about the quality of that piece, but as regards service and trust - very good.

Tod
Got my H/T Bastard Sword and Rawlins sparring swords. Very good overall as they shipped from England to Colorado.
Quite a big concern and seem to do good service, amenable on the phone and stuff ordered turns up in good time, good customer service too. I bought a heap of cold steel wasters and when I realised they were dreadful they swapped them no questions.

They often have good clearance/closeout stuff.

The burgonet is pretty good for the money to be honest. Luckily you are into an era and style of manufacturing that's a lot easier to replicate without too much trouble.
Thanks to all of you for the information. I now feel that I can trade with them with confidence.
All the dealings I've had with them have been fine, no problems from a customer service standpoint, stuff came quickly, though they are just down the road and its always nice to be able to go into their physical shop.

Just keep in mind that all of the stuff that they sell, is what it is.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: