Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Now marked as Sold: Custom Albion Arn Scabbard Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Brian K.
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 04 Dec, 2014 5:35 am    Post subject: Now marked as Sold: Custom Albion Arn Scabbard         Reply with quote

Greetings myArmoury! I have for sale a custom Arn scabbard for the holidays.

More information can be found here:
http://dbkcustomswords.com/swordshop.html

A more noble approach to the classic medieval scabbard, with inspirational touches from the Arn movie. This scabbard features an effigy inspired complex integral suspension harness, the highest quality veg tanned leather, and a beautiful finish that will make a statement in any collection. The suspension harness edges are also burnished to prevent fraying. Everything is colored in multiple shades of russet tan, with two-tone antiquing, and then lightly aged. The steel chape is then blued and buffed to match the scabbard's overall aesthetics.

The poplar wood core is wool lined with a precision fit to the Arn, but it will also fit the Chevalier, Oakeshott, and Gaddjhalt swords' as well. Not only will your sword look good in it, the sword will be well protected from the elements.

Also fits the following swords, though not as precisely; Albion Chevalier, Oakeshott, Gaddjhalt.

For a right-handed swordsman (sits on left hip)

Waist size range: 34" - 44"

$995
with Free Shipping inside the USA

Brian Kunz
www.dbkcustomswords.com
Shahril Dzulkifli

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 17 Dec, 2014 11:44 pm    Post subject: Now marked as Sold: Custom Albion Arn Scabbard         Reply with quote

I realized that this Arn sword along with its scabbard is copied from the one used by Swedish actor Joakim Nätterqvist in the 2007 movie Arn: The Knight Templar. Anyway, the scabbard looks superb.

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength”

- Marcus Aurelius
J. Nicolaysen

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Thu 18 Dec, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This is a beautiful scabbard. If I had one of the swords to fit it, I would have happily bought it (or tried). I even considered ordering an Oakeshott, since I really like that sword and it's on my list anyhow. Great work. So was the effigy scabbard, but that went even quicker.

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Now marked as Sold: Custom Albion Arn Scabbard
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic