This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Sgian Dubh knife

4 1/4” deer antler handle with peened steel pins all set with epoxy. Full tapered tang. 3” x 1” leaf shaped, double edge blade. Forged integral bolster. The knife was forged. A carved under arm or shoulder sheath harness with adjustable strap and iron buckle. This blade was crafted from an early antique. I can send the URL for that blade to act as provenance if the buyer wishes.

If interested PM me with your email addy and I can give you my yahoo email and send pictures. From my ISP it seems to be difficult to attach pictures by me from here. I am techno challenged though. :(

I no longer accept PayPal due to their new..."activity policy". Low sales I guess. As I have had no disputes or claims in over 5 years of use. Personal check to clear my bank or a certified bank check are acceptable forms of payment.

Shipping is extra and should run about $7.50 prox. First confirmed acceptance via PM completes the sale. Upon buyer acceptance the funds must be received within 5 business days. Otherwise the item will be re-posted. For any questions or extra pictures email bourquinblades@yahoo.com Price excluding shipping is $65.00. US sales only please.