Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Turtle labs one handed and two handed maces of sauron!!!! Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Mike Ceracchi

PostPosted: Tue 21 Oct, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Turtle labs one handed and two handed maces of sauron!!!!         Reply with quote

this is incredibly informal can't upload pics email them for some my impressions I wanted to share this is a new company in the weapon world turtle labs worth the time to look they are starting with the coolest post apocalyptic weapons ever and I'm truly blown away

Or if anyone wanted a replica of saurons mace here it is pretty much lol

I have nothing at stake either way with them but they are really great to deal with as well as sick fucking products

Like I said the one handed and two handed mace

One handed 24 inches overall 8 inch blades bad ass mace about 3 lbs

Two Andes 45 inches overall 17 inch blades 9 lbs of heft but balanced where it's actually doable

Both fully functional at least I've put them through wood trees fruit and a cinder block with no wear or tear signs

Email them if ur interested in either of there products the one handed is 175+ shipping the two is 325 + shipping worth every penny there so rad

Very apocalyptic black paracord handles and everything U would see in world of its own ;-)

Any questions or for pics pm me or email them at theturtlelab@gmail.com
Michael Harley

PostPosted: Wed 22 Oct, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The use of expletives only serves to demean and undermine any valid information you may have, dragging it down to the level of a puerile school-boy. I, for one, expect a higher standard from members of this forum, if that makes me 'elitist', so be it.
Information is not knowledge, Knowledge is not wisdom, Wisdom is not truth - Frank Zappa
Mike Ceracchi

PostPosted: Wed 22 Oct, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Sorry didn't mean to offend when ur ito the post apocalyptic market of blades UR not suppose to be politically correct and prim and proper Im sure u ausies are more proper than us damn yanks sorry but it's a wondrous and exquisitely assembled Work of art

Hope that serves U better

Eek!
Glen A Cleeton

PostPosted: Wed 22 Oct, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Mike Ceracchi wrote:
Sorry didn't mean to offend when ur ito the post apocalyptic market of blades UR not suppose to be politically correct and prim and proper Im sure u ausies are more proper than us damn yanks sorry but it's a wondrous and exquisitely assembled Work of art

Hope that serves U better

Eek!

http://theturtlelab.com/

Not sure what the major malfunction is but the problem with uploading is probably your own issues.

The nine pound example will probably display well but likely not to useful as a practical weapon.

Cheers

GC

Attachment: 15.3 KB
image.jpg

Attachment: 30.47 KB
image a.jpg

Attachment: 33.59 KB
image b.jpg

Attachment: 19.21 KB
image c.jpg

Theo Squires

PostPosted: Wed 22 Oct, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Some apocalypse it will be when words are stripped of their letters and English of her dignity.

But I digress. The large example does indeed look fit for Sauron. However, as TurtleLabs appears to be primarily a home-décor outfit, I do wonder if their weaponry is really up to scratch for anything other than display.
Mike Ceracchi

PostPosted: Wed 22 Oct, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I promise u they are I've put them through some paces and tests that I've had windlass and cold steel maces not pass
Michael Curl

PostPosted: Wed 22 Oct, 2014 8:59 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I'm going to echo what other members have said and recommend a more formal level of English when you post on this forum. I'm not asking for Elizabethan or anything, but some fully spelled out words and a reread wouldn't take too much time and surely wouldn't go amiss.

Having said that, thank you for posting these on the forum, I am sure that someone may find these interesting.

E Pluribus Unum
Joel Chesser

PostPosted: Thu 23 Oct, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Well if those "paces" are cinder blocks and trees than I wouldnt expect them to. I wouldnt expect anything short of a sledgehammer and woodaxe to be able to handle those mediums. Maces arent designed for that. Sledgehammers and axes are. That sounds like a great way to hurt yourself. The maces in question are pretty cool looking, thanks for sharing, and for your enthusiasm. I do agree, however, that those products shown would perhaps be better left on a mantel, not on a battlefield. In point of fact the makers themselves classify it as "wall art" on their own site. With that understanding Im sure there is a market for them somewhere. They do have some other interesting wallhangings for sale.
..." The person who dosen't have a sword should sell his coat and buy one."

- Luke 22:36
Benjamin H. Abbott

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Sat 25 Oct, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Michael Curl wrote:
I'm going to echo what other members have said and recommend a more formal level of English when you post on this forum. I'm not asking for Elizabethan or anything, but some fully spelled out words and a reread wouldn't take too much time and surely wouldn't go amiss.

Elizabethan English didn't have standardized spelling, so by current standards it'd hardly count as formal at all.

As far as the weapons go, the small mace at least vaguely resembles 15th- and 16th-century designs. (For example, see here.)

Last edited by Benjamin H. Abbott on Sun 26 Oct, 2014 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sancar O.

PostPosted: Sun 26 Oct, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Actually the small one looks reasonably good and practical. And the big one could be repurposed as a cool coat hanger.
Chris Friede

PostPosted: Sun 26 Oct, 2014 11:26 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Oh, but those spikes would seriously damage my fabric...

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Turtle labs one handed and two handed maces of sauron!!!!
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic