New sword
G'day to all

Just a pic from Pavel from armart of a bronze sword I ordered with a scabbard that I asked Pavel to make for it. Should ariive anytime soon.

Cheers

Attachment: 41.92 KB
bronzeb1.jpg

Attachment: 25.96 KB
bronzeb1hilt.jpg

Very nice, James!

Congratulations :cool:

Mike
Damn, that's sweet. Let us know how it handles. Are you going to test cut with it?
Looks very nice.
New sword
[ Linked Image ]
Now I know the Pavel who made this sword. It's Pavel Neumann, not Moc.
Re: New sword
Shahril Dzulkifli wrote:

Now I know the Pavel who made this sword. It's Pavel Neumann, not Moc.

Right. And this thread is 10 years old and the company Pavel worked for has been out of business for a number of years. Why are you dredging up old threads? :)
Actually, they are still around, though not as swordmakers. Their other business, Antiqua Nova survives. They make high quality replica ancient and Medieval coins. I have two that have been set into the pommel of one of my A&A swords

Attachment: 100.28 KB
XXa3s.jpg

Roger Hooper wrote:
Actually, they are still around, though not as swordmakers. Their other business, Antiqua Nova survives. They make high quality replica ancient and Medieval coins. I have two that have been set into the pommel of one of my A&A swords

This sword was made under the ArmArt name. ArmArt is no longer in business. Yes, Pavel worked for both companies (parts of the same business empire) and Antiqua Nova still exists. Never said otherwise. But, whether a related business is still in business is not the point.

None of this answers the question of why a 10 year old thread has resurfaced. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: