Raided a viking treasure stash!
haha, just happened to have all my viking related stuff out all at once and decided to share a picture, anyone else got viking gear to show off?? :D

:3

But seriously, you have some cool stuff there. I wish I had a viking spear or something...

Attachment: 17.8 KB
viking.jpg

Luke Adams wrote:
:3

But seriously, you have some cool stuff there. I wish I had a viking spear or something...

id like to get ahold of a good spear myself, Ill probably end up making it, ive made a couple boar spears but never a viking one
Pick up a Windlass Long-Bladed Hewing spear(sharpened) and a butt-cap of your choice. Mount them on a fairly short shaft.....maybe 5 feet....and you will have one hella-functional Viking spear. I love mine. It's as quick as any of my swords, with twice the reach. It's just downright bad-ass. :cool: ..........McM
I also used leather lacing to tie a piece of deer antler just below the blade to make it more 'boar-spear-ish'......It looks cool as hell. Throw in some well placed steel tacks and a little leather wrapping...........Oh yeah, baby. :D ....McM
Raided a Viking treasure stash!
Whoa! I've never seen a Viking sword with a handle that long. Viking swords generally have short handles, however.

So....What's the back story on this stuff. It all looks custom made. Very nice!..........McM
Here's my little stash o' Viking goodies.....Hanwei Cawood, Windlass hewing spear, Hanwei bearded axe, CS Norse hawk, hand made seax and bodice dagger I made for my wife. :D ..........McM

Attachment: 183.29 KB
Viking weapons 2 005.JPG

Y'all need to gimme a pat on the back........I just now figured out how to post a picture. More to come!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ...McM
Mark Moore wrote:
Y'all need to gimme a pat on the back........I just now figured out how to post a picture. More to come!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ...McM

Consider yourself patted on the head and scratched behind the ear: " Good boy Good Boy " ...... ;) :p :D :cool:

O.K. don't take offence I'm obviously joking and take it as the pat on the back you where asking for, but fell victim to my warped sense of humour. :D :cool:
I love you, Jean. Problem now is....I did it once....now can't remember how the hell I did it! :lol: ............McM
BTW........My Hanwei bearded axe didn't make it in this shot, but it's pretty much the same as KOA or Therion Arms photos. Great axe! I actually used it the other day to cut some hickory wood so I could smoke some ribs.(Whiskey, honey, and ketchup go a long way toward a great rack of ribs!) ;) :lol: ............McM
My Stash of Viking stuff
Here are some quick pics of my Viking gear.
The pics are expandable. Just click the little magnifying glass in the lower right of the picture a couple times to get the bigger picture.

Spears

Swords

Axes
Re: Raided a Viking treasure stash!
Shahril Dzulkifli wrote:
Whoa! I've never seen a Viking sword with a handle that long. Viking swords generally have short handles, however.

its a fantasy viking sword i made based on the one in the 13th Warrior. Fable blades also made a couple of these.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: