Custom sword by castle keep
I had wanted a sword for a very long time as I have always loved the whole thing of swords and knights and what they represent. So I decided I would buy one for my 21st birthday. So I researched swords and found the site castle keep, after looking at his work which was amazing I decided on him as he did custom swords as I wanted one of mine own which was unique to me. So I got in touch to see prices and too see what he could and couldn't do as the idea I had seemed like it would be too tricky. This turned out not to be the case as he was able to make it exactly how I wanted it. I was expecting a hefty price for it as well considering what I had asked but it turned out to be a bargain for detail and work that went it only costing £1650.
The gold is gold plating hence the price
Even the writing on the blade which is brilliant.
All the details are amazing and the images dont do it justice. He has some more images of it on his site along with his other work.
If I ever get another it will be from him without a doubt. I can't describe how pleased I am with it and what it means to me, it is worth more to many 2 times what I paid for it. It truly is brilliant.

ps I will add pictures later as it was not letting me up load them. The sword can found on his website on this link-

http://www.castlekeep.co.uk/gallery.asp?galleryid=703#
It is the one with the gold triangle on the scabbard and gold writing down the middle of the blade
That is a breathtaking example of art..wow. I own a piece by Rob and its among my favorites. That is a treasure to behold and I look forward to your pics. Thanks for sharing......Larry
Rob Miller really is one of the most underrated swordsmiths out there I think, and has been for years. He will try his hand at pretty much anything and the results speak for themselves. I've worked on several of his pieces over the years and the craftsmanship was all top notch. I've got a piece by him (one of his more basic models) and it is very nice.
Hi Jim,
Welcome to MA,
Rob is not only a great swordsmith, he's also a great person to order from and work with, cant say enough good things about him, :blush: :D
your sword looks pretty cool, nice design, looks very well done,
As Russ mentions, very underrated, year on year his work just gets better to look at, but the best thing is the fact there more for go than show,;)
Excellent guy, Excellent product, :cool:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: