Knight of Good Clean Fun
Hello,

I’m hoping this isn’t too far off topic...

I thought some of you might like to see a couple of photos of my other hobby, creating soaps. This gentleman, like all my soaps, is made from a vegetable glycerin base. He was colored using a two sided mica, blue on one side and gray on the other, which plays nicely with light. (Unfortunately that does not show up well in photos. :( ) For those of you without “scratch and sniff” capabilities on your computer, I used one of my favorite masculine scents. It is one of my own blends of lavender and musk fragrance oils. I have only made two of these knights and they are both going to be Christmas gifts for my historical fencing teachers. Shhhh, don’t tell them. ;)

Attachment: 18.34 KB
front_soapyknight2.jpg

Attachment: 18.21 KB
back_soapyknight.jpg

Wonderful work, Pamela !

Merry Chritmas, Mac
That is FABULOUS! You could clean up (no pun intended) selling those at Ren-Fests! .....mcm.
Re: Knight of Good Clean Fun
Say, that looks familiar...

As a recipient of one of these fine soaps, I must say, it's pretty slick. Hmmm, I didn't even mean that pun...

But really, it's very cool!

Pamela Muir wrote:
Shhhh, don’t tell them. ;)

Okay, I'll keep quiet! ;)
Thank you for the compliments. I've been lurking here for a while and I am so impressed by your knowledge and respect for each other, but I had no idea y'all were so good at puns. (Good at puns? :\ Is that an oxymoron? :lol: ) I'm only disappointed I can't think of any more at the moment.

May your holiday, whichever one you celebrate this time of year, be a truly blessed one.

Coach Bill,
I'm glad you liked the soap!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: