SBG Site down? (Possibly O/T)
This may not be the appropriate place to ask this, but here goes anyway. Does anyone know if SBG's site is down ? I've not been able to access their forums for several days :( I'm not sure if it's me, or a problem at their end. :(
I've noticed that too, RG. And not for the first times. This seems like a reoccurring
happening ... not sure if its a problem.
I read on SBG shortly before this happened, that (if I remember this right) they were going to migrate to a new platform, and that the forum might be down for a short time. There may have been more problems than they had anticipated.

Perhaps one of the SBG moderators can tell us more.
SBG forum seems to be up at the moment. There has been many instances in the past where the site goes down for extended periods of time. I don't really know what the issue is either but it happens a lot to the point where I am not really even surprised when it happens anymore.
It's still down for me.
Over the past year or two SBG has had issues due to technical and financial problems. Either have patience or feed your addiction here, on Facebook and the other forums :) I understand the United Backyard Cutters and Zenblades forums may have some SBG members, for example.

I do have to note that SBG is highly valuable for the incredible amount of reviews they have available for production and custom swords, though... it would be a very great shame if we lost those.
It is up and running now. Site platform and required upgrades have been ongoing over a period of time. The IT volunteer who does this is working the bugs out but he is only one guy.
Yay - it's back again for me now as well. Many thanks for your replies, Guys..much appreciated :cool:
And it's down again. :(

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: