Valentine knives mk2
Hi All,

A couple of years ago I made 3 'Valentine knives' based on elements of UK 15thC examples. Seeing as Valentines day is upon us I have made 3 more.

The heart motif was common in the medieval period and although now has feminine overtones, this was not the case in Medieval Europe and even a hard nosed freelance would be happy to wear it; today of course the imagery is different.

These 3 knives are all made in 01 tool steel and have black horn handles with decorated veg tan sheaths - all in red.

The top knife has brass bolsters with copper and silver mosaic rivets and silver pin work hearts and a filework spine. Overall 7"/180mm, grip length 3"/78mm

The middle knife has brass bolsters, silver and copper mosaic pin rivets, a silver lined heart and a file work spine. Overall 8"/204mm, grip length 3.5"/88mm

The bottom knife has brass bolsters, solid brass pins and a sheet bronze heart and a file work spine. Overall 8.5"/207mm, grip length 3.25"/85mm

These are all available and should get to anywhere in the world by the 14th of Feb. From top to bottom, the prices are £165, £160, £155. Shipping to UK will be £10, Europe will be £15, rest of world will be £20

I hope they are of interest.

Tod

Attachment: 218.05 KB
IMGP2909.JPG

Attachment: 197.81 KB
IMGP2904.JPG

Attachment: 185.61 KB
IMGP2906.JPG

I always enjoy seeing the new creations you post here. Often because they are a little different than the things we tend to normally see. This is no exception. Very pretty and interesting set of creations again!
Thanks for the comments Joe.

The middle knife has now gone

Tod

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: