For Sale: Custom Brazil Nut Crusader Sword
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Well, its been a long year and I think you (or someone you know) deserves a Christmas present.

How about a custom Brazil-nut crusader sword put together by Dan Dickenson (middle in photos). This is composed of A&A, Windlass, and Tinker-Hanwei parts, hot peened together and with a custom albion-style grip. Dan's workmanship is outstanding - for example the peen is very sophisticated and the grip is Albion quality. The handling is nice but very much balanced toward sweeping cuts. The edge is not sharpened, but close enough that sharpening would not be difficult.

Also comes with a perfect fitting and matching Valiant signature-style scabbard. A very nice package.

For more details, see: www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=19674.

Hard to put a price on this. I spent over 800 to put the whole package together several years back but don't expect to recover that. I will offer it now for $450 (shipping in North America included).

- Please PM if interested.

- Paypal preferred - I will absorb the charges.

- Shipping by regular post (Canada Post /USPS).

Thanks for looking!

PS - for those of you across the border in USA, customs tax seems to be based on your local state tax, so if those are low or non-existent, same deal. I have shipped a number of swords to USA and so far no one has mentioned any problems with customs.

Price drop to $420, same terms and conditions. -JD

Now $390 - same conditions as before.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: