A dwarven arming sword
This sword is based off of our standard 28" broad sword blade. It has a two into one fullering set up. It is ground to be a sharp and is quite light in the hand. Sam Salvati forged the hilt and pommel and did the leather over wood handle. I know many of you have been waiting for us to do a handle like this and I can say without a doubt that we will be doing many more. The handle is sandwiched maple slabs with cord then leather.

This piece is for sale and for a few days only it can be had for $500.00. The retail value of this is sword is $625.00.

As always, thanks for looking.
Matt

Attachment: 61.91 KB
drawvensword1d.jpg

Attachment: 118.17 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 72.48 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 99.51 KB
[ Download ]

Last edited by Matthew Stagmer on Tue 26 Nov, 2013 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
If anyone wants more details or specs of this sword please ask and I will post them.
Hi Matt,

If you have the time, I'd love to see the specs like weight, PoB, etc for the sake of curiosity. Great fantasy piece!
Tim M. wrote:
Hi Matt,

If you have the time, I'd love to see the specs like weight, PoB, etc for the sake of curiosity. Great fantasy piece!

No problem Tim.
The weight is 2 lbs and 11Oz.
The POB is 3.25" from the shoulder.
That is freakin' awesome. Santa, do you hear me? Pure badassery,gentlemen......pure badassery. BRAVO..............McM
Mark Moore wrote:
That is freakin' awesome. Santa, do you hear me? Pure badassery,gentlemen......pure badassery. BRAVO..............McM

:) Thanks Mark. When Sam and I colab on a piece it often has at least a hint of baddassery.
You may wanna kill me for this....but the most badass part is that the pommel reminds me of Cookie Monster. Or maybe Elmo. :lol: :lol: :lol: ......Freakin' sweet...........McM
What's the sweet leaf-shaped blade next to it for? XD
Mark Moore wrote:
You may wanna kill me for this....but the most badass part is that the pommel reminds me of Cookie Monster. Or maybe Elmo. :lol: :lol: :lol: ......Freakin' sweet...........McM

I won't kill you for that. Why would I? That gave me a good laugh and I have something to tease Sam about!
Tyler Jordan wrote:
What's the sweet leaf-shaped blade next to it for? XD

The leaf blade is a norse construction wootz blade that will be a "sting" like elven sword. The mounts are in the works made of twisted wrought iron.
Thanks for not killing me, and I'm glad you got a chuckle. :lol: I hate cold weather with a passion, but if I could....I would move to Maryland just so I could get high on the smoke from your forge. Keep on hammerin'............ ;) McM
Also Sold, thanks!

We will be making one similar very soon.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: