For Sale: A&A Custom Type XX
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have a custom type XX sword from Arms and Armor. This is a beautiful piece available only by custom order (see web link):
http://armor.com/custom917.html

As this is a custom piece the measurements differ slightly from the catalog example. This is a very long sword. Overall is 50 1/4" with a 37 1/4" blade. gripable handle length is 12 1/8" guard is 10 1/4 wide. POB is 4 1/2" from guard. This sword feels alive in your hands. Balance is amazing for such a long sword and I can easily use this with one hand and is scary fast with two. Condition is mint excellent with no nicks, dents, scuffs. Has never been cut with and factory edge is extremely sharp. Cord wrapped leather covered grip. The scabbard is also A&A with custom added suspension straps and is in the same excellent condition the sword is.
Here is a copy of the e-mail A&A sent me and what they had to say about this sword:

Hi S

Yes made that for a fellow in OR about 8 years ago. The straps on the scabbard are not ours but the rest is.

Retail for a new version of this sword is a bit tough as the ones I have done lately have more research behind them then that piece did. The newer ones I would ask 1600 and up for the sword and 650.00 for the scabbard.

If I had the sword come back and was trying to sell I would probably ask 800-1000 at least for the sword and 500.00 for the scabbard.

It looks like its in good condition I hope you are happy with the sword.

Best

Craig

Asking $1200 for sword and scabbard which is about half what you'd pay now and still hundreds less then what A&A suggests for this specific piece. I prefer Paypal and if you cover the 3% paypal charge I will cover shipping to conus which should just about even out. Will ship overseas for actual shipping costs. Also will consider partial trade for items I am interested in.

Attachment: 108.08 KB
P1016799.jpg

Attachment: 221.52 KB
P1016803.jpg

Attachment: 220.81 KB
P1016804.jpg

Attachment: 216.5 KB
P1016805.jpg

Attachment: 121.27 KB
P1016796.jpg

Feel free to make an offer. Worst I can say is no.

Bump.

Un bump petit.

Back to the top though I hardly need bother since so little has been popping up for sale lately....hope to fix that soon with new offerings.

Always open to trades and offers....or both.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: