Tip of the AT1592
Anyone have a pic of the tip of the AT1592? I love this sword but I was sondering what the tip looked like. Is it much like the 1591 or more rounded? Love to hear from someone who has one of these.

Joel
Re: Tip of the AT1592
Joel Whitmore wrote:
Anyone have a pic of the tip of the AT1592? I love this sword but I was sondering what the tip looked like. Is it much like the 1591 or more rounded? Love to hear from someone who has one of these.

Joel

I'd also be pretty curious about that, as the tip looked a bit spatulate for a Danish Two-hander, which tended to be long, pointy, and spikey. That might be due to camera angle or something, though. I remember numerous times when a photo of a sword would make the tip look shorter than it really is, especially if the sword were lying on a piece of cloth.
All I'll say is that you'll see pics from someone who has one on this site soon. ;)
Bill you cad...
Bill Grandy wrote:
All I'll say is that you'll see pics from someone who has one on this site soon. ;)

Hehe Bill you've holding out on us eh? :p Love to see some pics of that sword. That may be my next one when I am ready to buy. For some reason I am in lust with the 2-handers and this one looks like abeauty to work with. Tell us all it's dirty secrets :D

Joel

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: