This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Getting rid of some swords to save space. My loss is your gain.
Prefer payments by Paypal or Money Orders. I can ship anywhere in North or South America
Because I am located in Canada, I'm restricted with using expensive courier services so overseas buyers please be aware that international shipping will cost a lot...

A Polish Hussar sword modern replica.
Mostly for display and light practice but definitely not for actual sword-fight or heavy duty, the blade will bend otherwise and break. The overall length is 35'' and the blade is 31'' long with some engravings on both sides of it. 150$

A repro of a French Revolution AN IV for dragoons.
45'' overall and 39'' blade marked Mfture de Klingenthal 1812. Heavy sword with no scabbard. 160$

A Knight of Pythias (Uniformed Ranks) sword,
Engraved blade with the owner's name. 39'' overall, 37'' out of scabbard and 30'' blade. Very bad shape, broken on some parts, for restoration project or spare parts. 60$

French 1822 LC model
by France Lames (allegedly now Chevalier d'Auvergne) made somewhere on the 2nd half of the 1900s.
43'' overall, 42'' out of scabbard 36'' blade with maker's logo. In perfect condition and one of the best military saber repro. 250$

An old 1848 or so Bavarian saber for officer around the time of Maximilian II
38'' overall, 37'' out of scabbard and 32'' blade. Engravings and king's monograph on both sides. Rare sword but missing the pommel part. 350$