A&A Muster Sale
[ Linked Image ]

Muster Page Spring Break Sale

[ Linked Image ]

As winter refuses to loosen its grip, we decided to help the thaw by having a bit of a sale on our Muster Page. Think of it as a good chance to get a new piece for your kit before every weekend is full of sun and fun! It is an excellent opportunity to invest that tax return and make your friends wish they where you. This includes a left handed saber of the 17th Century that is replicated from an original and available for anyone headed to warmer climes with some sailing in mind.

Our In-Stock Page is up to date and we will be adding new items often so check back soon.

[ Linked Image ]
Muster page
Craig ,
Very cool !
But ... I know something you don`t know ... I am not left handed !
Cheers
Tim
Wow! WoW! WoW!!! :eek:

Absolutely stunning. A dream sword of mine right there. Something a 17th century Caribbean pirate would certainly be proud to wield. Unfortunately I'm not left handed though....and I'm flat broke right now :\

Regardless though ... WOW!!!!
My goodness, Craig, that sidesword is divine. Holy wow.
The only thing wrong with that side sword on the Muster page is that Craig *forced* me to nab it, and now I'll simply have to enjoy it greatly.../sigh...(lol)

Once she arrives, I'll plot getting a review up soon-ish. Now, I just have to hope somebody else buys all the other awesome goodies on that page, to save me from myself...lol Thanks, Craig, for the sort of excellent customer service so rare these days. :)
It's lucky that I'm right-handed, otherwise I couldn't have resisted that saber.
Mr Wlliamson,
Congrats on your purcase ... I have handled this piece and she is a beauty ...
Best
Tim
Craig,

You are giving me anxieties my friend. I really like the visual flow of that XV and I don't currently have one. On the other hand, its about a century past my chosen era, and I have to pay off our big commission fairly soon.

RRRRR...my frontal cortex is at war with the rest of my brain. Guess I have till the end of today to if no one else beats me.

- Doug
J.D. Crawford wrote:
Craig,

You are giving me anxieties my friend. I really like the visual flow of that XV and I don't currently have one. On the other hand, its about a century past my chosen era, and I have to pay off our big commission fairly soon.

RRRRR...my frontal cortex is at war with the rest of my brain. Guess I have till the end of today to if no one else beats me.

- Doug

Doug - you know you want it. :cool:
William Swiger wrote:
J.D. Crawford wrote:
Craig,

- Doug

And now I own it. :p
J.D. Crawford wrote:
William Swiger wrote:
J.D. Crawford wrote:
Craig,

- Doug

And now I own it. :p

It's a gorgeous sword! Seems like a steal at that price.
Congratulations Doug. :cool:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: