Custom Scottish Halberd
I have not shared anything with you all in quite some time. I have many new things to share with you that we have made over the last year. I figured a nice pole arm was a great way to start.

I was asked to recreate this scottish halberd with a few minor adjustments.

[ Linked Image ]

The face and the backspike(can opener) are 3/16" and the top spike is 1/4". All heat treated and sharp.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Here I am with the halberd.

[ Linked Image ]

Many more pictures can be seen here: http://imakeswords.com/halberd.htm

Thanks for viewing.

Last edited by Matthew Stagmer on Sun 07 Apr, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
:D look at that!

nice overall shape, but the little brass/bronze washers they look like little flowers, pretty cool.
I suppose there is a toll for that bridge?
That's just great! What a neat halberd to get reproduced! Well done.
Hey, thanks for sharing this. Neat stuff. Did you guys produce the CAD illustration, too?
Thanks fellas. Yea the brass washers are sort if a signature for BKS over the years. Kerry bought an antique pole arm years ago that had similar washers. We made a little top dye and lead bottom dye to make them.

Yes, that bridge is rarely unarmed.

Nathan, I actually went to school for CADD. All I need is one demention and I can design just about anything.
Beautiful, Matthew! Will you guys be offering a production version, or is this a one-off? I can see one of those on my mantle! Beautiful! ............McM
I really like the polearm but can't think about anything like it until other BKS stuff is done first....one order at a time!

Looking good Matt.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: