Albion scabbards available
Hi all,

I have a few Albion sword scbbards available and mostly ready to go straight away.

The first is for a Knight/SL Knightly and has been in the workshop for a year and so has a couple of small marks on the scabbard. The usual price for a scabbard like this would be £390, this is £290.

The second is for an Arn and is brand new but has a pair of scars on the leather. Usual price would be £420, this scabbard is £370.

The third is for a Burgundian and has also been in the workshop for a year or so and has a couple of small dents/marks on the leather and the brasswork of the belt is a little oxidised. Ususal price £420, this scabbard is £330.

The fourth is for a Senlac/Norman and can be dyed to your choice and has yet to have a horsehoe chape fitted, but will otherwise be as new. Usual price £390, this scabbard will be £350

The fifth is for an Aquilifer/Tiberius and again this has has a couple of marks and is ususally £430 and this scabbard will be £330.

I will also be adding a new scabbard for a Hospitaller tomorrow.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Regards

Tod

Attachment: 167.31 KB
041.JPG
knight

Attachment: 209.06 KB
042.JPG
arn

Attachment: 185.59 KB
043.JPG
burgundian

Attachment: 188.03 KB
045.JPG
senlac

Attachment: 190.55 KB
047.JPG
aquilifer
As horrible as it may sound, I can't express how happy I am that I don't own any of those models. Otherwise I would be going into my x-mas money and/or savings to buy several.
-Terry
The Auquilifier and Burgundian scabbards have now gone.

Tod

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: