FS Merctailor Spaulders, Finger Bucklers, Brass Buckles
I have for sale a pair of spaulders with brass trim, two pairs of finger bucklers and a dozen hand made brass buckles.

The spaulders are made from 16 gauge CR mild steel with hand rolled and counter sunk edge on the main plate, as well as beveled edges where appropriate and a scalloped brass border on the bottme lame edge. The spaulders articulate on both leathers ( front and center ) and slot riveting ( back ) as per historical examples I used to own. The spaulders have eyelets for pointing but I can install a set of buckles if desired for attachement to a gorget. Includes hand made buckles with steel strap ends with light file and chisel work decoration. I can adjust the curvature for fit but based them on myself with a 14.5 inch biscept and took into account the rebracer for arm harness. Like to get $75 for the set ( well under what we used to sell them for ) plus shipping.

The two pair of finger bucklers are made from 16 gauge CR mild steel with rolled and counter sunk edges for strength. They are slightly domed with a small peak at the center. Lined with leather and stuffed with batting to pad the back of the hand. They are adjustable with hand made buckles with light file and chisel work decoration. They measure 5.5 inches across. Like to get $21 a pair plus shipping.

The 12 brass buckles are for 5/8 inch straps and made from 10 gauge brass with steel mounts with light decorative file and chisel work. The D ring of the buckle has been soldered closed for extra strength. Includes attaching rivet and washer. Theres $1 of brass per buckle and .50c in rivets each. I'd like to get $4 each for them plus shipping. I can cut matching straps up to 16 inches for an extra charge.

Paypal, check or MO is fine. Feel free to ask questions.

Attachment: 55.07 KB
spaulders with brass trim reduced.jpg

Attachment: 57.11 KB
spaulders with brass trim close up reduced.jpg

Attachment: 23.36 KB
spaulder buckle reduced.jpg

Attachment: 43.23 KB
finger buckler pair reduced.jpg

Attachment: 54.24 KB
finger bucklers back reduced.jpg

Attachment: 45.85 KB
finger buckler buckle reduced.jpg