Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Crusader Monk Scabbards Now Available From KOA Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Sat 27 Oct, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Crusader Monk Scabbards Now Available From KOA         Reply with quote

Greetings!

Many of you might have noticed that Kult of Athena now carries Crusader Monk scabbards and customizations (such as antiquing, grips, etc...) as an option with the purchase of all new swords. I am very excited about being able to bring this service to you though Kult of Athena, and look forward to working with Ryan and yourself on your next sword purchase.

The process will work by the sword being shipped to my shop by KoA, where the commission will be completed. When complete, it will be shipped to the customer. The anticipated turn around for this service will initially be two weeks, however, I am shooting for a 7-10 day turnaround for all customers. After all, we all want our new swords quickly, nay? Laughing Out Loud

Feel free to ask me any questions which you may have about this service. Either Ryan or myself can answer your questions. I look forward to see your blade in my shoppe soon! Big Grin

J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott
Jean Thibodeau

PostPosted: Sun 28 Oct, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Yeah, went to Kult of Athena and it seems easy: When you order a sword you go to a link and add all the options you wish to include with your order from scabbard to shape to recovering the handle etc....

The standard options end up being billed at the KoA site.

http://kultofathena.com/customization.asp

The text at KoA explains this very well for every option chosen, for example:
Quote:
Select this option to add a custom grip re-wrap to another item in your order.
The existing grip will be stripped and re-wrapped in custom dyed 1oz pigskin with glued seam. A raised design is produced by underlaying cord. This grip style is optimized for hand and a half grips. The listed price is a starting point, we can offer additional customization as well. When ordering please specify what item you need customized, what color you'd like and any other details in the special instructions. If your requirements will change the price, we will contact you to discuss the project. Selecting this option will require you to purchase the item you want customized at the same time. For other customization projects, please contact us.

You can easily give up your freedom. You have to fight hard to get it back!
Mike Arledge

Reading list: 8 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 30 Oct, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Nice stuff, looks like a promising way to get bare blades a nice scabbard option without the long wait
Mike J Arledge

The Dude Abides
Matthew Stagmer
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 01 Nov, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Best of luck you you! KOA is great to work with and this is fantastic upgrade option for them!
Matthew Stagmer
Maker of custom and production weaponry
Youtube.com/ThatWorks

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Crusader Monk Scabbards Now Available From KOA
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic