For Sale: Custom Type X Gaddhjalt & Germanic War Knife
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Custom Type X

958 grams / 2 pounds 1.79 ounces
36 & 1/2 inches long - 2 & 1/4 inches wide at widest

It is made of 5160 marquenched and tempered high carbon spring steel, and has a sturdy full tang that is neatly peened.

Grip is cord bound and leather covered with three risers.

Matte finished blade to 1000 grit (grey Scotchbrite [the same as Albion use])

Scabbard features a hardwood scabbard slide authentically attached with waxed cotton.

Has some minor marks, leather is well maintained and has been treated with neatsfoot oil and dubbin.

Appleseed geometry blade profile.

Hilt furniture has been antiqued, but this could easily be removed with a grey Scotchbrite which I'm happy to throw into the deal if requested. Blade has been slightly antiqued to simulate the look of a beloved heirloom, but this also could be quickly removed if not desired with a scotchbrite.

This sword is a dream to hold, it glides through cuts and thrusts and moves effortlessly between wards.

I will miss this sword but as I have a child now I have other priorities and need the money.

Bought for $1000, asking 700 - I'll absorb shipping costs to anywhere in the world. Open to reasonable offers.

Germanic Single Edged War Knife

528 grams / 1 pound 2.62 ounces

28 1/2 inches long - 1 & 3/4 inches wide

Polished cow bone handle.

Matte finished blade to 1000 grit (grey Scotchbrite [the same as Albion use])

Appleseed geometry blade profile.

This sword is magic to hold, capable of great sweeping cuts and precise tip work.

Bought for $700, asking 500. Open to reasonable offers. I will absorb shipping costs to anywhere in the world.

There is a minor mark on the blade visible in the photo, that is furniture wax from my POB sword stand and will be removed prior to shipping.

Happy to answer any further questions please feel free to ask. Paypal payment prefered.

All prices in US Dollars.

Swords made by a friend who works privately.

He has advised me the Type X was fashioned from a Tinker Viking blade that has been reground. Hilt furniture cast brass. A photo of the scabbard included.

Any further questions don't hesitate to let me know.

Attachment: 205.8 KB
[ Download ]

Germanic War Knife SOLD.

Below is a better photo of the Type X. All genuine offers considered:

500 for Gaddjhalt; no further price drops. This new price is in Australian Dollars though. Postage from Australia still included in the deal.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: